Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambo1981

I hate to talk about politics and personal matters, but I do think with for the channel and how Jenna's been open about her fertility issues to bw moving rather interesting. I had MSNBC on, and they mentioned the Alabama Supreme Court ruling that embryos are children. The guest that had was talking about how there has been a request in Florida to consider the Alabama ruling when they determine if they will allow abortion rights on the ballot. There is also a bill in the Florida legislature (HB 651 and SB 476) that would allow for one to recover damages for the wrongful death of fetuses at any stage of development in the womb, even if the fetus wouldn’t have been able to survive outside of the womb.

The interesting part for Jenna and one where she would likely leave the state is if it is enacted, if she were to continue IVF treatments. I think it's safe to say that you can surely expect a repeat of the University of Alabama at Birmingham who ultimately have suspended its IVF treatments to consider the legal ramifications. To quote their spokesperson to NBC News, "We are saddened that this will impact our patients’ attempt to have a baby through IVF, but we must evaluate the potential that our patients and our physicians could be prosecuted criminally or face punitive damages for following the standard of care for IVF treatments," Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
---

View attachment 2772364
As someone who has struggled with fertility, I understand trying this way

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jas5q

Isn't Jenna doing the Princess 10k? Or is that springtime surprise weekend? Just asking since she is home sick from the stream...

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Can't wait to watch and see him not make it in time for the 2nd fireworks show LOL!
Koda Bear is doing the dash, too. But he said he's leaving before the end of the finale to get a head start on the crowds. Josh could no more leave before the end of the fireworks than he could skip a ride on the People Mover.

Pluto1965

I think it would be difficult to find a person that does not sympathise with Pete McDev and especially his journey - I couldn't imagine what him and his family went through. I am sure he has generated alot of income through his Youtube channel, which is great, but he uses his channel to advertise a vast majority of these disney live streamers. He often informs his viewers of the number of subscribers for each of these channels, he will interview them on his channel and give out some annual awards. I do not have a problem of him generating income through his channel, but encouraging these channels to continue begging through superchats, non-benefit memberships and patreons, does not sit with me at all.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
View attachment 2767396
ah yes, words to live by.
Consistency
Momentum
Abundance

Consistency yielding momentum is an age old concept. (Seems as though someone watched a motivational TED Talk in the last few months.) The curious thing is the word "Abundance" is written as the last item. It's possible that the speaker made a point of stating that the first two would yield the last, but usually Abundance refers to the subject matter to learn or utilize, that there is no "end" to what can be achieved, which in this case would circle back to the start, to just keep going.

Does that look like Josh's handwriting or Stephs? It could be that she's trying to produce more for the homes channel.

Interesting that she/he needs those words written and in front of them. You either are or are not consistent. You don't need reminders for that. I feel like Josh has consistency down, it's Steph that struggles with it.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Imagine if they would refuse to rent him a golf cart over this incident going forward.
There are ways around that. 3rd party rental companies will bring in a golf cart, just like the ECV rentals. It does not mean he doesn't have to follow the rules, but rather he won't be signing anything saying he's read the rules.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I've long hated those creepy, old-timey bears and their weird songs. It felt like a 1980s kid's party at a run down Chuck E Cheese.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Is he old enough to go to the school where Josh is? I thought he was teaching middle and/or high school kids.

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
That's just dumb.
What would be the point if every show is identical? Perhaps hoping to catch a guest misbehaving say by jumping up on stage to snag a hat off a bear?
Goo likes to do streams where he does the same thing repeatedly. He rode Buzz Lightyear 25 times for the 25th anniversary a couple of months ago.