ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, now they're going to start name dropping Bob Gurr just like Justin Scarred.

Reactions: 6
Is it Freaky Friday again?
Let me guess, tonight is the MK as it's their best money maker and the lazy streamer's Tushy Transit Authority
No, wait, EPCOT as the topiaries are out and people can pay Josh for all his hard work cultivating the plants, designing and creating them and putting them out.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how many people he's infected with his heading to the parks while sick bit.
So he made thousands over this time, and they get ill.
He could at least wear a mask to protect others. But I bet he has all sorts of excuses why he just possibly couldn't do that one tiny thing.

Reactions: 12
"Hopefully nobody else gets this 3 week nastiness". OK so for the past weeks spreading it???? Selfish Fuc
And he’s saying he will stream tomorrow. The park is not where he needs to be. I have an idea since Steph wants him “out of her house” as she put it, why doesn’t she leave the house and let Josh stay inside and heal.

Reactions: 7
And he’s saying he will stream tomorrow. The park is not where he needs to be. I have an idea since Steph wants him “out of her house” as she put it, why doesn’t she leave the house and let Josh stay inside and heal.
Only an idiot would stream tomorrow. So thanks Josh for proving my point.

Reactions: 10
I was out tonight, but popped the stream on when I came home. I was greeted by Josh clearing his throat on the People Mover. No thanks.

Reactions: 9
On Dale's pre birthday Friday night stream with Jenna (no josh) at epcot, someone asked if he and Josh would ever do a stream just the two of them & he kinda laughed & was like 'you never know'. And I can't help but think he's not Josh's BFF.
---
I've had Myers & the Mouse on for a little here & there today. They've been at MK & I've seen them ride the peoplemover with some friends, seem to enjoy being in the park even though it has rained all day.

AND they are actually personable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I get the feeling Josh's right hand is is own BFF, when it's not fondling his wallet that is.

I'm on a break from Kelly, his words were coming across as too scripted and fake. He's a typical HR manager, he talks out of the side of his mouth.
Ivonne revealed who he works for some time in the recent past, she didn't mean to but it happened all the same. I worked for that company for 4 years, can't say they have a good HR but they certainly know how to cover their butts.

Reactions: 5
That’s pretty big. I didn’t think rain would be enough to keep Josh home with his wife and kid. What will the Peoplemover do? I hope it’s okay without Josh’s big Coke and cookie-filled ass on its seat.

I feel like that pup does not like Josh. I've raised 3 pups and none tried to bite me when I held my hand out, then backed away when Josh went to pat him

Also, I get the feeling Steph is having a very hard time emotionally. While their house seems clean enough, there are piles and piles of things on every surface, in every corner. Clear indicator there's a hording issue.

This isn't even the kitchen which is worse:

Nix the comment on clean: Steph was wiping up puppy pee by using a paper towel on the floor, stepping on it... she didn't sanitize the bottom of her foot, the floor or her hands after she picked the towel up and tossed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't blame her if she was struggling emotionally. She doesn't like living in Florida, her spouse appears to be a shitty husband and father and her inlaws are probably as fucking nuts as they appear to vlog viewers. If she decides to take Liam and go back home to family in Indiana, I would cheer for her!

Reactions: 11
I certainly don't place blame people who have these problems. There's a reason for them and only support, and perhaps therapy, can help them. But they have to want the help.

Honestly, I think heading back north with or without the hubby would be for the best for her. She'd be around family who wants to be with her, and hopefully who would help her battle her problems. Josh doesn't seem to do anything for her other than get out of her way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.