Resort TV1 #8 Sir, you have got to get off the boat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$49.99 LET'S GET ROLLIN'!!!!!!!!
I noticed how fast Josh popped into chat after that. I think Jenna got special grifter instructions from Josh tonight about how to generate more. She did the required fake enthusiasm, "Wow!!" before announcing it. She put on her "I'm so grateful" face and said, "This helps more than you know." Straight out of the Josh playbook. She just needs to come up with a sad story, but she will learn.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed how fast Josh popped into chat after that. I think Jenna got special grifter instructions from Josh tonight about how to generate more. She did the required fake enthusiasm, "Wow!!" before announcing it. She put on her "I'm so grateful" face and said, "This helps more than you know." Straight out of the Josh playbook. She just needs to come up with a sad story, but she will learn.
Yes, that is Jenna following a script to a T. Couldn't even come up with a unique bit for her to say, she had to use Josh's words.

Jenna has a sad story - it's all about wanting a child and not being able to. Problem there is it's a highly personal story and unlike Josh, she has limits as to what she will share. Josh would tell you the color of his feces if he thought it would drum up sympathy and support.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think someone should wear a shirt that says “Don’t give these grifters any money” while walking near them during a stream. I wonder what their reaction would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i just went over there for a minute and the screen is black because she can’t film the houses…1100 people are actually watching this mess? all i hear is jenna screaming over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was just looking at a mug, "Tim says it's only hand wash, I'm like no thanks". Really? You that lazy??? Just rinse it and leave it to dry, good lawd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.