Resort TV1 #8 Sir, you have got to get off the boat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be Cast Members going home without food to eat, but these morons are worried about the guy that teaches at a prestigious school and goes to the most expensive theme parks on a regular basis.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know how Josh scams and grifts but this is nuts. Either there are extremely wealthy people in the chat or everyone is drinking his kool aid.
I think there are a lot of lonely people out there who watch these livestreams, especially RTV1, and feel they are really friends. For some reason, people think Josh brings them the magic and they throw money at him. He really needs to be a televangelist as his next side hustle.

Reactions: 8
Ok I had to come log on for this. Wtf is happening in his chat lol. Why are people sending $200 a pop, how are we the only ones sane here?!?! I don’t get it.
We all know how Josh scams and grifts but this is nuts. Either there are extremely wealthy people in the chat or everyone is drinking his kool aid.
---
Someone should tell Josh to donate it to Israel and see what he says
I’m not watching, but based on posts here it sounds like he said he’s “not doing well financially” or something so some people (probably old, vulnerable ones) decide it’s up to them to help this grown man pay his bills…🤔 Josh knows exactly what he’s doing when he makes comments like that…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He's absolutely GROSS for taking money from people who likely can't afford it anyway. He says "you don't have to do that", yet he has all the ways to send him money. You CAN turn off supers on your channel. He also just mentioned his PayPal, but of course "you can send $5 or $10, but you don't HAVE to send anything". I would be ashamed and embarrassed.

• Angry
  • Sad
There will be Cast Members going home without food to eat, but these morons are worried about the guy that teaches at a prestigious school and goes to the most expensive theme parks on a regular basis.
There is a person in that chat who I KNOW is currently homeless - she was/is still a friend in real time. She's a Josh fan, she defends him, but even she said something ... which I believe was deleted as I couldn't find it again.

Josh gets to go home to a comfortable home in his still new Jeep Grand Cherokee, he has a Full time paying job, his wife lets him do whatever the hell he wants to do, and he does... and he has the bleeping NERVE to cry poor in front of people who are hungry and homeless?

He then collects thousands in front of these people for doing absolutely nothing and he laughs his "Oh Wow"s to the world. I wish for once he'd turn that superchat button off and donate everything to a good cause (Not give kids the world, they're good, but everyone is raising money for them.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
oh yes he definitely knows how to grift. Every time he will say guys you don’t have to, but we do appreciate it. Which translates to please keep sending all you can.

it really is gross yes. And he acts all excited each time so that people will try to top one another. It’s almost like gambling. And then he says by th way guys if you send in to PayPal we don’t have to share it with YouTube. Hahaha what a scumbag. If it wasn’t for YouTube you’d be crying to your parents and looking for a new wife. A hole

There are a lot of comments getting deleted every few seconds so we know there are smart people there
---
And now he’s attacking the negative comments. Here we go. He just mentioned telethon too hahaha I knew it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boy, I heard Disney raised prices on food across the board, but if Josh needs $100 donations to buy a coke and a cookie, maybe he should consider dropping the habit.

Resort TV 1 #9 - It's time for the Josh Nelson Telethon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now people are sending in $50 to piss off the haters in the comments 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I pray the next time Tim goes live he’ll turn on the superchats lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I would be so embarrassed if my husband was basically a digital panhandler knowing he’s going to get into his nice SUV at the end of the night, drive to his nice house full of groceries and all his Disney and retro tech crap. He’s going to get up tomorrow to go to his job at a private prep school (where Liam probably can attend free or at a very discount rate) with health benefits. I think Steph is just as much a grifter as he is. Josh is a disgusting human being, I wish some Stan’s would see the light and join us over here

I know it would never cross Saint Josh’s mind to take a percentage of what he makes and pay it forward to a food bank or homeless shelter

• Heart
🤣 The person who sent the $200 just chimed in to tell Josh to shut up with all his defensive commentary and just enjoy it.

He promised he will...

We know that's a pie crust promise. He'll be back at it before he ends the stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll re-enter this one from an earlier page lol

ResortTV1 #9-Just call me the egotistical, annoying schmuck of escapism and grifting.

Reactions: 5
Josh is going home tonight "very thankful and very happy". Who wouldn't? Probably made 2 weeks worth of a CM's salary tonight for his "woe is me" routine.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I did see a couple of comments about donating to Israel pop up in chat, but they were deleted pretty quickly. Of course, Josh was fixated on the negative, and defensively claimed that they do plenty for charities. Speaking of which, please pity-watch Jenna tomorrow, guys. She gets sad when her streams aren't as popular as Josh's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a monetized youtube channel. Not huge, about 23k subs. Guess what? Super chats are OFF and no links to other ways to send me money. Why? Because I just appreciate that my subscribers watch my videos. I would never want or expect them to send me money.

Reactions: 8
I did see a couple of comments about donating to Israel pop up in chat, but they were deleted pretty quickly. Of course, Josh was fixated on the negative, and defensively claimed that they do plenty for charities. Speaking of which, please pity-watch Jenna tomorrow, guys. She gets sad when her streams aren't as popular as Josh's.
I hope Jenna was watching and keeping an ear to what Josh was saying toward the end. Josh flat out claimed everything is split 50/50 with Jenna.
We all know that's a lie. He first withdraws all HIS expenses, HIS phone, HIS gimbals, HIS gas... you get the point. He then pays the basic bills. Then the remainder, minus whatever he can hide is split.

Jenna needs to start demanding to see the accounts, let her husband tally up the superchats and paypals and then let's see if she's getting half. I'd be surprised if Josh is sending a third her way.

Last edited:
That was my husband and I. But as soon as the comment posted it was deleted. I can’t believe people give these idiots money. It’s sick

• Heart
It will come back to bite him in the ass somehow. And with Disney banning the third party tour guides I bet they start cracking down on people making money off park streams too at some point. Let’s hope so. That’s also why I like channels like Adam the woo bc he doesn’t ever go live and if he did he wouldn’t be grifting for $$ Josh also said “guys please watch Jenna tomorrow, you don’t have to send her $$, although I’m sure she’d love this too. If that’s not a blatant evil evangelist move, I don’t know what is.

resortTV1 #9- Guys you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.