Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes also ridiculously condescending if you ever message her not licking her arse...Dont worry she cant heal the world but she prays for it every night and its haters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes an proper bleep, has this fake nice Girl act but behind it all she is a proper witch, like one of then mean Girls who thinks she's better then everyone else, it's getting pretty obvious now why she has no Girl Friends! I can imagine she has too be centre of attention and noone can out do her, I think myself and a lot of other people are seeing through her real colours

Reactions: 12
I've un followed. She's boring and incredibly fake, putting a newborn asleep in a cot for a picture? All about image. Dont actually understand why she has so many followers there's nothing relatable about her, her accounts boring.💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 15
I don’t see the problem in her putting him in the cot and taking a pic? Isn’t that what they are paid to do, advertise the product they’ve had gifted? She can’t keep posting an empty cot and if you care enough about your baby you’ll know how to do things and how not do things by listening to advice and reading things up for yourself. surely it won’t take an “influencer” to show you right from wrong? I doubt she’s stuck him in the cot and left him in it all day. She’s taken a pic 😂😂😂 calm down 😎💯✌🏻

Reactions: 25
I don’t see the problem in her putting him in the cot and taking a pic? Isn’t that what they are paid to do, advertise the product they’ve had gifted? She can’t keep posting an empty cot and if you care enough about your baby you’ll know how to do things and how not do things by listening to advice and reading things up for yourself. surely it won’t take an “influencer” to show you right from wrong? I doubt she’s stuck him in the cot and left him in it all day. She’s taken a pic 😂😂😂 calm down 😎💯✌🏻
I'm pretty calm 😅 and no I don't need an influencer to tell me right from wrong, Its just sad tho in my opinion to move a sleeping baby into a cot for a picture, why has she been gifted a cot LOL shes got money but clearly no self respect 🤣

Reactions: 8
Her newborn son is just another money making scam to her. She’s not the only one Hinch is just as bad and will no doubt take in ever more money off the back of baby no2. Appears these so called influencers would indeed sell Granny for the right price. Nothing is sacred anymore 😩

I've un followed. She's boring and incredibly fake, putting a newborn asleep in a cot for a picture? All about image. Dont actually understand why she has so many followers there's nothing relatable about her, her accounts boring.💤💤💤💤
I think the reason people follow her is maybe out of pity with her losing her mum and being very open about that and also because of her looks and flashy lifestyle but other than that there’s nothing interesting about her at all

Reactions: 3
Why are all her pictures, even the ones just holding her child.....filtered to duck, and posed and corny. Why can't she just have a natural photo without the essay paragraphs after, which is some cheesy tit about universe or whatever.

This is probably a stupid question but I don’t have kids and know nothing about babies! But what’s the issue with putting the baby in a cot? Where are babies supposed to sleep? 🙈

Reactions: 1
This is probably a stupid question but I don’t have kids and know nothing about babies! But what’s the issue with putting the baby in a cot? Where are babies supposed to sleep? 🙈
It’s got all that crap in it, cot bumpers, pillows etc. It increases the risk of suffocating, overheating and cot death. A babies cot should be completely free of anything and babies feet should touch the bottom of the cot. Her cot is essentially a death trap, Hope that makes sense?

Reactions: 11
Maddie posted a throwback pic of her and Rendall on her stories.. so they're still friends?

Because its dangerous to put her child in the cot... she captioned it # gifted so if its just gifted she actually doesnt need to take a pic of it unless its actually an ad then she needs to disclose it. Many young girls might think that the cots ok but its not its dangerous

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why people buy cot bumpers if the baby can’t sleep with them on? Not sure if I’m being thick but why buy them if they can’t be used?

I don’t understand why people buy cot bumpers if the baby can’t sleep with them on? Not sure if I’m being thick but why buy them if they can’t be used?
She most likely was gifted them too. And as with a lot of itemswith these insta huns the things they own are not for using but for staging their fake soulless lives 😬

Reactions: 5

All for show! I seen Charlotte Dawson posting her cot and some insta company that makes cot bedding with the bumpers etc.
It looks nice and I had thought about buying cot bumpers but done some research and seen it was advised to keep the cot empty. A lot of people on Instagram won’t be aware of this and will want to copy what the influencers have.

I can’t believe the page is even promoting the picture of the cot that Rendall put up 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s devastated but the only work she does is ‘influencing’.. if she worked as a nurse/doctor she will know what devastating is, spoilt wee brat!!

I know what you mean! I’ve done tonnnneeeessssss of research into safe sleeping for babies cause I’m petrified of anything happening. When I was buying my cot in Mamas and Papas the girl In the shop was like “ do you want to buy a cot bumper too?” I was sooo shocked that they even sell them! Everywhere online says they’re bad news 😰

Wish she would stop with the “i don’t post much because i think people couldn’t possibly care what i’m up to” Like you’re an influencer with over 500k obviously people care, even has over 80k on her home account!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.