Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have social media but wow has it done a number on people my age. I'm saying this in general, that most people who post pictures on it (including my own family members) look nothing like that in real life and it's quite shocking to see.

Isn't it funny that most people on social media have the best phones and camera quality and yet never post a video of themselves talking that isn't massively blurred and edited? You'd think they could post a high quality video, but that would prove that they don't look like their selfies.

I hope that no one here looks at those apps and feels bad about themselves; like I've said before, its all smoke and mirrors. Be happy with yourselves, as long as you are healthy and happy, you have everything. Have a great new year everyone.

Reactions: 18
I don't have social media but wow has it done a number on people my age. I'm saying this in general, that most people who post pictures on it (including my own family members) look nothing like that in real life and it's quite shocking to see.

Isn't it funny that most people on social media have the best phones and camera quality and yet never post a video of themselves talking that isn't massively blurred and edited? You'd think they could post a high quality video, but that would prove that they don't look like their selfies.

I hope that no one here looks at those apps and feels bad about themselves; like I've said before, its all smoke and mirrors. Be happy with yourselves, as long as you are healthy and happy, you have everything. Have a great new year everyone.
Very true people are out here comparing themselves to fake lives that don’t even exist

Reactions: 8
I wonder if maddie and rendall are still friends I just noticed I’ve never seen pictures of her and her friends on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Really disappointed with her most recent photo on her feed..
It doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living, no amount of engagement or photo likes is worth you babies health. He might have been attended to throughout but taking a photo and focusing on something else like your phone, even for 30 seconds is a risk.. this is not good and as an influencer you 100% shouldn't be posting stuff like this when so many people around the world don't understand the consequences of baby bedding and bumpers etc. She posted on multiple occasions that this baby would NOT be sleeping in this bed, so why is he in the bed with his eyes closed? Just very very bad..

• Angry
Reactions: 10
he doesn’t sleep in the cot tho never alone unattended it was just for the pic

✨baby sleeping in cot✨

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Even if it was *just for the photo* she should be fully aware that babies feet should be near the bottom of the cot. He's all the way at the top 😮 and as a mother there is no way I could put my little one down just for a picture... He'd wake straight up 😅

So not only is it dangerous regarding the cot bumper... The fact she has put him so far up the bed is also extremely dangerous and I hope nobody copies her because of this 😫

Eta... I've just looked again and there's a full on pillow above the babies head 😱 they don't have the strength to push that off if it were to fall on the babies FACE!!!

RENDALL YOU STUPID GIRL IT WOULD TAKE 1 PERSON TO COPY WHAT YOU'VE DONE AND IT COULD CAUSE A FATALITY 😭

Reactions: 13
I saw one girl comment on the cot picture saying it’s gorgeous where can she the one she has

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her baby appears to be her new marketing strategy.

Every pic of her , even immediately after birth are filtered to duck. Not genuine and certainly not realistic or relatable.

Laughable when she puts out of office on her page, she hardly has a strenuous life

• Angry
  • Heart
Even if it was *just for the photo* she should be fully aware that babies feet should be near the bottom of the cot. He's all the way at the top 😮 and as a mother there is no way I could put my little one down just for a picture... He'd wake straight up 😅

So not only is it dangerous regarding the cot bumper... The fact she has put him so far up the bed is also extremely dangerous and I hope nobody copies her because of this 😫

Eta... I've just looked again and there's a full on pillow above the babies head 😱 they don't have the strength to push that off if it were to fall on the babies FACE!!!

RENDALL YOU STUPID GIRL IT WOULD TAKE 1 PERSON TO COPY WHAT YOU'VE DONE AND IT COULD CAUSE A FATALITY 😭
I hope her followers aren’t stupid enough to follow her example because the way some people idolise her is insane it’s one thing to admire someone but to be overly obsessed with someone you don’t know is crazy

Reactions: 5
I hope her followers aren’t stupid enough to follow her example because the way some people idolise her is insane it’s one thing to admire someone but to be overly obsessed with someone you don’t know is crazy
You'd be surprised... Look at how people are with Hinch and the silly things she has done at times (leaving vases of fire hazards on hobs that can cause fires.. Hinch no longer does this although never addressed it and some of her followers still do this to this day despite warnings from fire services)... All it takes is one person who is not aware of baby safety (obviously like rendall) and the consequences could be terrible. She should be more responsible with the following she has.

Reactions: 11
What really pissed me off was the fact that that cot was bleeping gifted to her. Are they actually serious?? There are babies sleeping on mattresses with their parents cos they can’t afford better, children in orphanages or care homes with crappy beds and rich people just get handed free tit like that? I’m so sorry but if I was an influencer I just couldnt bring myself to take it idc I’d pay like a regular person. This world is such a tit place I can’t believe she gets king cots for free. bleeping ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What really pissed me off was the fact that that cot was bleeping gifted to her. Are they actually serious?? There are babies sleeping on mattresses with their parents cos they can’t afford better, children in orphanages or care homes with crappy beds and rich people just get handed free tit like that? I’m so sorry but if I was an influencer I just couldnt bring myself to take it idc I’d pay like a regular person. This world is such a tit place I can’t believe she gets king cots for free. bleeping ridiculous
Couldn’t agree more! We bought a cot off bambizi and the quality is awful. We were missing a part for ages also and they took so long to send it!

Reactions: 5
The fact she says she’s not even letting him sleep on it either, so why not gift it someone who can’t afford it? Also laughable how she’s saying that when he is asleep in the picture😂 It’s the never admitting she’s in the wrong for me

How many times is she going to post her baby asleep in that cot & then say he’s not asleep and it was just for the picture... It’s literally embarrassing
She hasn't got a bleeping clue

Who cares about baby safety, as long as it looks cute and goes on the gram. She really is a kid who has had a kid

I knew he’d be her new thing to show off ... first it was the house and now it is the kid. No doubt that she must be proud and want to show him off, but it’s way too Instagram perfect for me ... all about the aesthetic w all the filters and putting him in pretty places for pictures 😐 also this reply she made to someone pissed me off, here she comes with her weird saviour complex and “I know what I’m doing” attitude.
someone also said to her that the baby’s feet should be at the end of the bed and again she said “read the caption”; idc if it’s for a pic if you’re gonna do that at least do it right 🤣cba

Attachments

She always has to come in with her A4 page paragraphs to make herself look good glad a couple of people called her out on it

• Heart
I knew he’d be her new thing to show off ... first it was the house and now it is the kid. No doubt that she must be proud and want to show him off, but it’s way too Instagram perfect for me ... all about the aesthetic w all the filters and putting him in pretty places for pictures 😐 also this reply she made to someone pissed me off, here she comes with her weird saviour complex and “I know what I’m doing” attitude.
someone also said to her that the baby’s feet should be at the end of the bed and again she said “read the caption”; idc if it’s for a pic if you’re gonna do that at least do it right 🤣cba
I cant heal the world.... cant ever admit she's wrong and got that rich witch victim mentality 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.