Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this thread was really mild up until she shared the petition on her stories. Shot herself in the foot really!! Will they ever understand this is how the internet works lol if you delete alllll the negative comments, messages etc people will find a way to have their own say out of your control

Reactions: 15
Sorry I think it is so sad that the only people she says she has had interaction with since she left school 7 years ago are her 2 friends, her family and her husband. Wasn't she on a TV show on Channel 5?
Don’t forget her lip filler lady, hair dresser, eyelash lady, brow lady and the 5000 others

Reactions: 11
I feel like this thread was really mild up until she shared the petition on her stories. Shot herself in the foot really!! Will they ever understand this is how the internet works lol if you delete alllll the negative comments, messages etc people will find a way to have their own say out of your control
Yep I didn’t know there was a thread about her until she posted that...defo shot herself in the foot!

Reactions: 8
Sorry I think it is so sad that the only people she says she has had interaction with since she left school 7 years ago are her 2 friends, her family and her husband. Wasn't she on a TV show on Channel 5?
Not a single one of her hundreds of wedding guests then no
Nobody on their honeymoon
Not the postman
Not her neighbours

Come on I do like her but let’s be real

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ps... we all know what you’re like Luke... and you are NOT faithful. You weren’t at the start of your relationship with Rendall, and I bloody know you’re not now ! Neither are any of your ‘married mates’.. so if she trusts you going out with them.. she’s mad !
bikey men never are faithful ,
Probably why she never posts him

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.