Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she posted about it literally a year ago before her ma passed away/got pregnant, responds to it via her Instagram regularly- I think she is abit obsessed with it and despite not wanting to look she cant help herself.....the only way to stop herself is have it taken down :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
God love her though, she is only a 19 year old girl and maybe, like others have said this thread should be closed. She doesn’t seem to do much really. I don’t believe anything any of the other traveller women have been saying in here because it does just reek of jealousy.
I don’t agree with her ads for debt collection etc but maybe we should just move onto another thread, she’s too young to have one I think
sorry but I don’t agree with the age thing. She chose this lifestyle and she also chose to share her life with the world, no sympathy for her when she’s acting the way she is regarding her ads

edit - can’t comment on her parenting as I’m not a mum myself and definitely not my place to

Reactions: 11
God love her though, she is only a 19 year old girl and maybe, like others have said this thread should be closed. She doesn’t seem to do much really. I don’t believe anything any of the other traveller women have been saying in here because it does just reek of jealousy.
I don’t agree with her ads for debt collection etc but maybe we should just move onto another thread, she’s too young to have one I think
If you look around tattle she is not the only influencer with a thread people are hardly out to get her

Reactions: 9
This thread is actually one of the nicer ones on tattle? The stories are obviously bull/need to be taken with a pinch of salt, but if people have had bad personal experiences with her/the companies she promotes why shouldn't they share???

Reactions: 22
This thread started positive let’s not forget that. Until the constant tit ads when most of her audience is around her age, she’s been very irresponsible and tone deaf. Promoting crap and services she would never use, she has to be held accountable, like everyone does. She’s not immune because she’s had some bad things happen to her, life is cruel to everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Out of many threads I’ve read on tattle this one is by far the nicest I will say it again she’s has half a million followers every single person in the public eye will have either negative or positive things said about them deal with it

Reactions: 14
Glad your hinting that at me since I'm the only Traveller woman in here😘😘 I live a very happy life thank you, not fake like hers and letting on too be perfect, tattle is about having a gossip so it's bad when any of us have gossip we can't say it or its classed as jealousy but maybe this is Rendall???? Hey chicken!

Reactions: 13
Said this in another thread, but rather the comments be here where she has to go out of her way to look for them than all over her social media

Reactions: 7
The fact its killing her that its the truth about her Husband robbing elderly people! Im happy enough going through the effort of getting the messages and voicenotes from my Cousin from Luke proving they did go off together and so on, if she's so bleeping privileged she shouldn't of married a scumbag and act hes squeaky clean and think nobody would find out, wish she would bleeping bore off just fed up with the sweet girl innocent act when she's nasty af!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
the guest pages have been full of people viewing this thread... but we've had one comment and delete? Something tells me they agree with us :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I can assure you the comments on the dailymail about her were absolutely vile but she didn’t say anything about that ?

Reactions: 9
Tattle will never get taken down and it’s laughable that they think that a petition will .
We have a thing called freedom of speech in this country.
As long as nobody is being hateful in terms of race/religion/age etc or making threats and harassing etc we are free to discuss and talk about whoever and whatever we want .
if everything is bullshit as she states then why is she arsed ?

Reactions: 14
pretty sure the government have better things to be doing than debating whether tattle should be shut down whilst we’re in a global pandemic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.