Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused on why she even has a cot with a bumper and lots of others things in it that could be a huge risk for her baby. I understand she says she only ever “puts him in there when she’s with him” but why even take the risk?? Of course people are going to go mad when they see a picture of your little baba in a potential death trap (not even being dramatic here). Why . even . take . the . risk ? For show? because the cot bumper is ‘aesthetic’? Why even risk your child near that thing for even 20 seconds? that’s all it takes for something to go terribly wrong :/ And she acts all annoyed when people call her out on it.

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused on why she even has a cot with a bumper and lots of others things in it that could be a huge risk for her baby. I understand she says she only ever “puts him in there when she’s with him” but why even take the risk?? Of course people are going to go mad when they see a picture of your little baba in a potential death trap (not even being dramatic here). Why . even . take . the . risk ? For show? because the cot bumper is ‘aesthetic’? Why even risk your child near that thing for even 20 seconds? that’s all it takes for something to go terribly wrong :/ And she acts all annoyed when people call her out on it.
She’s a child who has had a child

Reactions: 14
I see rendall has put up a post about her followers signing the petition to get tattle taken down defo reading here 😂

• Haha
I see rendall has put up a post about her followers signing the petition to get tattle taken down defo reading here 😂
can you post a screenshot? All that ever does is send more people to the site :ROFLMAO: site also will not be taken down, its not trolling its freedom of speech that they choose to look at?? but these influencers cant get their heads round that

Last edited:
Here’s the screen shot
hahahaha good luck Rendallllll… blood on our hands? so dramatic.
also if its affecting YOUR mental health Rendal - stop being a sell out and promoting dodgy scammy companies to your young followers- your clearly already minted so theres no need? we also wouldn't have anything to say then.

Block this site so you cant read it and move on with your life.... just because your an influencer does not mean you are exempt from criticism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Blood on their hands’

how dramatic 😂
And if you’re thinking about topping yourself because you’re getting called out for promoting dodgy scams on Instagram or idly promoting unsafe sleeping for your baby , well I don’t even know what to say 😳

Reactions: 14
She’s just bringing more attention to this thread she’s not helping herself at all this is life you are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay

Reactions: 11
Get ready ladies all the Rendall bum brigade are on their way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just bringing more attention to this thread she’s not helping herself at all this is life you are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay
Lollllll and so it begins.... 2 seconds on the guests page and theres a whole load reading her forum.... round of applause for Rendal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ouch someone’s hit a nerve today. She’s always read here, don’t make out you’ve just read it all today 👀 you reply to every comment on here via insta lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.