Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even promoting a debt company 😬😬
I thought this was really irresponsible, those companies prey on vulnerable people who can not get credit anywhere else. I imagine a lot of her followers are young girls who aspire to be like her and would turn to such companies to fund a lifestyle they cannot afford. Very bad decision by her management.

Reactions: 16
I thought this was really irresponsible, those companies prey on vulnerable people who can not get credit anywhere else. I imagine a lot of her followers are young girls who aspire to be like her and would turn to such companies to fund a lifestyle they cannot afford. Very bad decision by her management.
Exactly she says she only promotes things she loves and has tried and can guarantee she’s never been in debt in her life 😂 Or tried these forex scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her husband seems to be constantly sleeping or doing duck all
I don’t think she shows enough of her husband to say this. I know I always used to take pictures when my husband was asleep when I was just having moments alone with my little boy also, her husband is a traveller - traditionally the woman looks after the baby and the man has little involvement as that’s what the wife is for - raise the kids and manage the home. So rendall will have known this!!

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she shows enough of her husband to say this. I know I always used to take pictures when my husband was asleep when I was just having moments alone with my little boy also, her husband is a traveller - traditionally the woman looks after the baby and the man has little involvement as that’s what the wife is for - raise the kids and manage the home. So rendall will have known this!!
Fair point to be honest
I suppose I dont know much about traveller communities.

I guess she will have known what she signed up for

Fair point to be honest
I suppose I dont know much about traveller communities.

I guess she will have known what she signed up for
Yeah if he’s traditional then she’ll have known! If he’s more of a ‘modern’ traveller then it’ll be like any other relationship. But she’ll very much be the home maker and Martha Stewart if they’re trad x

I'm a Traveller so yes most Women rare the Children but a lot of the time the Men will be helping too now a days, especially first Child its the excitement he should be doting on them not acting the lazy basterd🧐🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She barely posts her husband so how people can assume he doesn’t do anything is wild

Reactions: 13
She barely posts her husband so how people can assume he doesn’t do anything is wild
I’m sure he does do things, he obviously works for them etc, but it’s just strange she’s always saying she’s got a million things to do and a million places to go and some of the stuff she mentions are definitely something he could help her out with... like that time she needed to go to the post office. He could easily have done it for her and let her rest at home but who knows. We’re just saying what we think based on what we see

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she would ever start a YouTube channel I think it’s crazy that she went up by nearly 50,000 thousand followers the past few weeks

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she would ever start a YouTube channel I think it’s crazy that she went up by nearly 50,000 thousand followers the past few weeks
She used to have one but she uploaded like 1 makeup tutorial that was really badly edited and then she deleted it or even deleted the channel, I can’t remember. If she does I’m sure it won’t be any time soon though because of the baby

Reactions: 1
Makes me sick how she can't take a photo with her baby without bleeping editing it and changing her face in it, your nothing bleeping special Rendall, OK magazine ain't gunna steal it for their magazine duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me sick how she can't take a photo with her baby without bleeping editing it and changing her face in it, your nothing bleeping special Rendall, OK magazine ain't gunna steal it for their magazine duck sake
I think she still very insecure about herself her old pictures used to be massively edited

Reactions: 6
I hope not. She’s a beautiful girl but my god she is boring when she talks and also the ads she does really make me cringe they are very fake and lifeless.

Reactions: 14
Yep, she’s completely dead behind the eyes and has been for some time. She’s so bland and monotone.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope not. She’s a beautiful girl but my god she is boring when she talks and also the ads she does really make me cringe they are very fake and lifeless.
She does come across as not having much of a personality in her videos but maybe it because she’s into to them at all especially being a new mum she’s probably wrecked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.