Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you think you know me lol? You keep on insisting on keeping this going! I don't think she looks like one actually, you have just said that do you think she looks like one, what does one look like since you know so much about them?

I think your a bit sensitive. I got the vibe was like A LOT of other people do/did, hence why she always gets asked what she is. I know travelers, I have clients that are travelers and guess what I don't care if a person is one or not!

And btw she is married to one now so her foot is half way in the door if you want keep dissecting this
You said she 100 percent was even after you were corrected you kept insisting even though your wrong. I was just correcting you from spreading misinformation and you would haven’t it😂😴 I’m done now case closed. 😘

Reactions: 5
I really dislike people who end sentences with lol. So passive aggressive.Sorry just had to say it.

Reactions: 10
Her ‘house’ is a chalet, I noticed a lot of people said she must live in a mansion it looks huge etc and she never corrected people , I hope she isn’t embarrassed because it’s the nicest looking chalet Iv ever seen! It’s beautiful

She also isn’t a traveller she’s answered that question a lot and so has her mum a few months before she passed, I think she seems lovely but very vulnerable My heart breaks for her! Iv only followed her for about 5 months defiantly think she’s grown up far to fast

Reactions: 2
Her chalet is lovely. You’ve gotta give it to them they’ve got a lovely place. Manor parks homes have made them a lovely chalet. I really do feel so sorry for her. She’s just got married, just lost her mum and she’s moved 1 and a half hour away from her family home.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her chalet is lovely. You’ve gotta give it to them they’ve got a lovely place. Manor parks homes have made them a lovely chalet. I really do feel so sorry for her. She’s just got married, just lost her mum and she’s moved 1 and a half hour away from her family home.
How do you know she moved so far away? Genuinely curious!

I think she mentioned once on one of her instagrams that she was moving near reading.
I thought she said her chalet was on her parents land the other day as someone questioned how she was still seeing her niece and she said we all live on the same piece of land

Reactions: 4
I dunno because I know on her home Instagram she put a post up saying drove over to her new home for a bath now back to Essex. Maybe she meant her niece from her husbands side.

Reactions: 1
I thought she said her chalet was on her parents land the other day as someone questioned how she was still seeing her niece and she said we all live on the same piece of land
Her parents have a bungalow on their land that she was staying in

Reactions: 1
Who does she actually live with? She posted saying she missed her niece but yet the niece appears to be there today.

Reactions: 3
I think she seems like a lovely girl, with a mature head upon her shoulders for her age. I've followed her for near on a couple of years and am rooting for her. I too am interested in knowing what she will be selling on her website x

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting sick of her ads for the ear pods and the ‘it’s that guru’ competition or whatever it is🤪

Reactions: 18
I do believe both are scams 🤔
I have some friends that do trading and know of the guy behind it's that guru and his money is not from trading his money is definitely not legit! She seems to have been dragged into alot of sponsors recently which is a shame.

Reactions: 6
She seems quite bored about going on about this cash prize for that trading guy. She seems like a lovely girl

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.