Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s so pretty and you can see the pain in her eyes from losing her mother she’s beautiful girl

Reactions: 3
Was anyone else completely shocked to find out it was a chalet/caravan!? I am STUNNED as until her recent posts I don’t think you’d think that at all!

Reactions: 7
Was anyone else completely shocked to find out it was a chalet/caravan!? I am STUNNED as until her recent posts I don’t think you’d think that at all!
I knew from the beginning but that’s only because I have traveller friends so I’ve seen that type of thing before

Reactions: 1
You can see a tour of her home on manor park homes on Facebook and Instagram. It’s a lovely home

She is 100% a traveler but her family are well off she stayed in a house before she moved into that chalet

She really isn’t. Coleby is not a traveler name her family are just very wealthy her dad owns a jewellers. she was just a normal Essex school girl before she blew up on social media. She’s a beautiful girl but really she is not a gypsy herself she is just married to one now ask her yourself over social media if you don’t believe me xxxx

Reactions: 5
Well how else do travellers seem to have so much money!! It doesn’t make sense I always get told they don’t pay tax....but if I saved my annual tax I still wouldn’t be close to what They have , they literally drive the newest cars, wear the most expensive outfits and designer gear.... spend six figures on weddings!! There homes are beautiful
How??!! 😩😩😩😩
I remember seeing on paddy Doherty’s grandsons Simeon connors Facebook account the sheer amount of money spent on his brothers funeral was shocking , think he was a millionaire.....again how??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use to work in a bank where a traveller family would come. Even the younger teenage children had 30k plus in their savings - the sad part was one of them, he would withdraw here and there and could barely sign his name. Imagine having loads of money but missing the fundamental teachings in life - I actually just felt sorry for them when they would come in

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure she is one, the jewellery business is a common trade for travelers. Her mum was her Instagram handler when she first blew on Instagram for good while. Her mum and dad also married really young I can mind her mentioning it. And she is like 19 and beautiful, her dad aloud her to get married that young really if he wasn't a traveler, I don't know a lot of dads that would willingly let there daughter just marry into the traveler community at 19 if it wasn't normal to them. There is also a video labelled on you tube her name and also labelled traveler in 2017,

with all that being said it really doesn't matter if she is or isn't, if she is one that's her roots.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she is one, the jewellery business is a common trade for travelers. Her mum was her Instagram handler when she first blew on Instagram for good while. Her mum and dad also married really young I can mind her mentioning it. And she is like 19 and beautiful, her dad aloud her to get married that young really if he wasn't a traveler, I don't know a lot of dads that would willingly let there daughter just marry into the traveler community at 19 if it wasn't normal to them. There is also a video labelled on you tube her name and also labelled traveler in 2017,

with all that being said it really doesn't matter if she is or isn't, if she is one that's her roots.
She has been asked if she’s a traveller so many times on lives and she’s said no just her now husband is, she isn’t one herself.. she got married so young because yes it is traveller tradition but mainly because they knew her mum didn’t have long left and she wanted her mum to be at her wedding.

Reactions: 16

The jewellery trade is NOT a common trade for travelers unless you’ve been watching too many films and peaky blinders lol. She is not a traveller and has confirmed she’s not she just comes from a lot of money. Many people get married young you don’t have to be a gypsy to lol and yes her new husband is but she is not. People have said she met him at a music festival lol

Reactions: 11
The jewellery trade is NOT a common trade for travelers unless you’ve been watching too many films and peaky blinders lol. She is not a traveller and has confirmed she’s not she just comes from a lot of money. Many people get married young you don’t have to be a gypsy to lol and yes her new husband is but she is not. People have said she met him at a music festival lol
Peaky blinders have a scrap yard, a bookies and a pub, not a jewellery shop and I don't think I have seen any films to do with travelers to be fair. The fact she gets asked a lot kind of says it all really. As a said I don't care if she is or isn't

Last edited:
Peaky blinders have a scrap yard, a bookies and a pub, not a jewellery shop and I don't think I have seen any films to do with travelers to be fair. The fact she gets asked a lot kind of says it all really. As a said I don't care if she is or isn't

You obviously do because multiple people have said she isn’t and she had confirmed it herself yet you wouldn’t stop insisting that you think she is probably just because you believe she looks like the one. Also there are no travellers in the jewellery trade which shows how much you no. Your spreading misinformation and lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now you think you know me lol? You keep on insisting on keeping this going! I don't think she looks like one actually, you have just said that do you think she looks like one, what does one look like since you know so much about them?

I think your a bit sensitive. I got the vibe was like A LOT of other people do/did, hence why she always gets asked what she is. I know travelers, I have clients that are travelers and guess what I don't care if a person is one or not!

And btw she is married to one now so her foot is half way in the door if you want keep dissecting this

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.