Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with literally everything! There’s no need for her to have a thread, she lives a private life and has opened up very rawly about loosing her lovely mum. She’s in a inspiration to all and I truly love to see her smile. She’s that one ( I don’t want to call her an influencer as she’s so much more than that) that I truly love to see on social media. Yes I’m sure she would prefer if this wasn’t active but I’m hopeful she sees some of these lovely messages and she feels a bit better knowing the vast majority of people do not want her as a part of this site or see any hate come to her x

Reactions: 6
Wonder who sent her the screen shots? My money is on another “influencer” who has been crying over trolls recently to boost her followers.

apparently she’s been intouch with a few people who have threads on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Rendall’s posted a video that she and her husband are having a baby! Such lovely news for her❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations to her, the fact she said she wasn’t planning any babies for a while goes to show this is a gift from her mum, she knows what she needs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Travellers.. I reckon either drug dealing or max out credit cards 🤣 they seem to have soooo much money

Reactions: 2
You can see a video of their chalet on manor park homes on Facebook. How lovely just found she’s expecting a boy. Definitely a blessing from her mum.

Reactions: 1
She’s pregnant little baby boy , The video was so adorable , definitely a blessing for her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.