Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they also knew her mums health wasnt going in a good direction so wanted to get married whilst she was still with them

Reactions: 11
So sad about her mum😥 I know she came from a wealthy background but does anyone have any idea how her partner is so wealthy at such a young age ?

Reactions: 6
His family are travellers, they always have a lot of money but I genuinely don’t know how?!
Most of them are into horses which makes loads of money, but her partner is like 19/20 and drives a £100,000 car and seemingly bought that house and is paying for renovations .. it’s mad for someone so young

For a girl her age she’s so lucky to be so wealthy I seen her page for there house it’s unreal

For a girl her age she’s so lucky to be so wealthy I seen her page for there house it’s unreal
Im sure she would give all the money up in a heartbeat to have her mam back. Money isn’t everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Most of them are into horses which makes loads of money, but her partner is like 19/20 and drives a £100,000 car and seemingly bought that house and is paying for renovations .. it’s mad for someone so young
They don’t live in a house it’s like a big static caravan/chalet

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s definitely a house....she has a house account it really looks like bricks and mortar
The house she is staying in at the moment is her Dad’s house and the house on her account is a chalet type house she has said this herself that she doesn’t live in an actual house

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How narrow minded and downright offensive
Well how else do travellers seem to have so much money!! It doesn’t make sense I always get told they don’t pay tax....but if I saved my annual tax I still wouldn’t be close to what They have , they literally drive the newest cars, wear the most expensive outfits and designer gear.... spend six figures on weddings!! There homes are beautiful
How??!! 😩😩😩😩
I remember seeing on paddy Doherty’s grandsons Simeon connors Facebook account the sheer amount of money spent on his brothers funeral was shocking , think he was a millionaire.....again how??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has randall's episode of ri h kids go skint been aired yet?

Reactions: 2
Well how else do travellers seem to have so much money!! It doesn’t make sense I always get told they don’t pay tax....but if I saved my annual tax I still wouldn’t be close to what They have , they literally drive the newest cars, wear the most expensive outfits and designer gear.... spend six figures on weddings!! There homes are beautiful
How??!! 😩😩😩😩
I remember seeing on paddy Doherty’s grandsons Simeon connors Facebook account the sheer amount of money spent on his brothers funeral was shocking , think he was a millionaire.....again how??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus... you are a great example of why Jury Trials should be abolished. I doubt you will even be able to work out what I mean by that given the tone of your message.

Reactions: 15
Jesus... you are a great example of why Jury Trials should be abolished. I doubt you will even be able to work out what I mean by that given the tone of your message.
I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼

Reactions: 24
I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼
Yeah I suppose, we are all guilty of stereotyping

I have stereotyped you are pure and utter council class based on your use of the English language, so there you have my opinion HUNI 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.