Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I suppose, we are all guilty of stereotyping

I have stereotyped you are pure and utter council class based on your use of the English language, so there you have my opinion HUNI 🤣🤣🤣
Lived in a council house my whole life As a child and now as an adult in Hertfordshire , and I am not ashamed or embarrassed one bit so your insult if it was intended really wasn’t!!
That comment was really bizarre , wow?!
Was going to call you babe ....too Essex though I think 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her dad has money as well. He owns a jewellers in Essex called coleby jewellers x

Reactions: 6
Rendall is one influencer I will never say a bad word about. I feel genuinely devastated for her over her mum...you can literally feel her pain through her posts it's genuinely so upsetting. I also think she's really beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Rendall is one influencer I will never say a bad word about. I feel genuinely devastated for her over her mum...you can literally feel her pain through her posts it's genuinely so upsetting. I also think she's really beautiful.
I know exactly what you mean. I don’t even know her and it really bothered me when she lost her Mum. It’s heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 12
she is so pretty, i followed claire and she was SO positive you would not be able to tell how much pain she was going through right up to the end, someone to look up to

Reactions: 10
I’m not going to lie I totally stereotype travellers because it’s all I ever see, I never see one who works a normal 9-5 , the sites near me all look the same, the girls all carry themselves the same and look the same and the guys all bowl around like they own the place and look the same! Unfortunately they are a law on to themselves! If they don’t like the publics opinion of them then maybe they should look to change their behaviour....granted like with any community there are good and bad .....in my experience it’s been bad....
And the beauty of this site huni is you have your opinion and I’ll have mine .... ✌🏼✌🏼
Wow... Everyone is entitled to an opinion based on their own experiences but I’m sure you wouldn’t dream of ‘stereotyping’ other ethnic minorities and being so vocal about it.... because for some reason it’s socially acceptable to be racist about travellers.

There are good and bad in all communities. Do not tar everyone with the same brush. It speaks volumes about you and your ignorance more than anything else. And yes I’m from the travelling community, I work 9-5 and bought my own house 2 years ago at 24.... but we’re just a law on to ourselves right? ☕ 🐸

Where his family got his money from is irrelevant. But to enlighten, travellers are some of the most hard workers you will ever come across. Granted not all of them earn their money on the right side of the law, but more than often they do. Like with absolutely anyone. In this day and age, it’s pretty difficult to get away with a large amount of wealth illegally. Especially when it’s travellers, because people assume it’s not obtained rightfully.

I was coming on here to say she featured in rich kids go skint. It’s so awful what happened to her mum, I couldn’t imagine losing mine so young. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow... Everyone is entitled to an opinion based on their own experiences but I’m sure you wouldn’t dream of ‘stereotyping’ other ethnic minorities and being so vocal about it.... because for some reason it’s socially acceptable to be racist about travellers.

There are good and bad in all communities. Do not tar everyone with the same brush. It speaks volumes about you and your ignorance more than anything else. And yes I’m from the travelling community, I work 9-5 and bought my own house 2 years ago at 24.... but we’re just a law on to ourselves right? ☕ 🐸

Where his family got his money from is irrelevant. But to enlighten, travellers are some of the most hard workers you will ever come across. Granted not all of them earn their money on the right side of the law, but more than often they do. Like with absolutely anyone. In this day and age, it’s pretty difficult to get away with a large amount of wealth illegally. Especially when it’s travellers, because people assume it’s not obtained rightfully.

I was coming on here to say she featured in rich kids go skint. It’s so awful what happened to her mum, I couldn’t imagine losing mine so young. 💔
The rich kids go skint episode Hasn’t been on TV yet has it?

I'm really shocked by the comments made about travellers on here. I really dont think that should come in to it.

Reactions: 23
I'm really shocked by the comments made about travellers on here. I really dont think that should come in to it.
I totally agree, but sadly you unless get some narrow minded bigot spouting their nonsense as we have seen.
Can't reason with idiots unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
Well how else do travellers seem to have so much money!! It doesn’t make sense I always get told they don’t pay tax....but if I saved my annual tax I still wouldn’t be close to what They have , they literally drive the newest cars, wear the most expensive outfits and designer gear.... spend six figures on weddings!! There homes are beautiful
How??!! 😩😩😩😩
I remember seeing on paddy Doherty’s grandsons Simeon connors Facebook account the sheer amount of money spent on his brothers funeral was shocking , think he was a millionaire.....again how??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cos they work like duck, take any job going and work all hours going.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel terrible for her, loosing her mum at such a young age and in such a long and horrid way. You can sense her pain and see how much she has had to grow up to deal with the situation.
I feel uncomfortable with her actually having a thread on here, sure others have been removed if people had gone through brevement?

Reactions: 19
She’s a beautiful girl who seems so lovely. I followed her lovely mum for a couple of years Along with Rendall and I was devestated when I heard she passed away. I have nothing negative to say about her. You can really sense her pain in her posts and I agree I would hate for her to come across this thread and see some of those comments regarding travellers above ( which she’s actually not, only her partner). I know her mum would be so proud of the way she’s carrying herself x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You can actually see that it’s A chalet that she lives in now on her new Instagram post ☺

It’s definitely a house....she has a house account it really looks like bricks and mortar
You can actually see on her page now that it’s a chalet that she lives in she has uploaded a photo 😊

Reactions: 7
You can actually see that it’s A chalet that she lives in now on her new Instagram post ☺

You can actually see on her page now that it’s a chalet that she lives in she has uploaded a photo 😊
I stand corrected! Either way it’s lovely 😊 I really want to watch her Rich kids go skint episode

Reactions: 4
me too I hope she lets us know when it’s going to be aired
Somebody said on twitter shes requested it no longer get aired since her mum has passed. I dont know if it's TRUE or if they will honour her wish though.

Reactions: 3
Most of them are into horses which makes loads of money, but her partner is like 19/20 and drives a £100,000 car and seemingly bought that house and is paying for renovations .. it’s mad for someone so young
It's not actually a house. If you look carefully at her Instagram posts, it's actually a massive caravan (mobile home). Still lush though!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.