Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think it looks nice and it definitely appears well presented but considering it looks just like a house on the inside, why not have a house?
I thought they'd have a lot of land too but just looks like a square part of grass that everyone can look into 😂🙈 got to be something to do with Luke as are they not on thier families land or nearby everyone else's chalets and caravans? Maybe this is just a starter one but I'm sure the chalets are seen as the best you can get in traveller communities? And most other travellers live in the caravans? I know some travellers / gypsies live in houses though although people call them some other name from what I saw on TV ages ago! Correct me if I'm wrong though 🙏🏻 doesn't seem to fit with rendalls previous way of life.. Maybe she thought she'd be in a mansion 🙈

Reactions: 4
No offence to anyone but if they had that much money they would live in a house 🤷🏻
Actually thats not true in the slightest. I know so many travellers that have the money to buy a nice house whenever they want to but they like the freedom they have by living the way they do. Whats the point of paying 1m plus for a house with acres of land when you can live in a chalet on acres of land for nowhere near the cost. i could be a billionaire it doesn't mean I'm going to buy a mansion i would still want to live in a chalet.

Reactions: 8
No newlywed travelers live in houses. It’s either a caravan or a chalet. They only move into a house when they are much older and have a lot more kids. It’ll be a long time before we see her in an actual house. I’m also pretty sure she said they are on Luke’s family’s land but I remember a woman from the traveling community writing on here before saying that Rendall doesn’t want anything to do with any of the other people living in chalets on the land (except her in laws). I think the woman also said that Luke’s cousin asked him and Rendall to babysit for a night and Rendall was having none of it and made snide remarks about the woman’s kids. The woman then went to Rendall’s chalet to get her out and Rendall wouldn’t come out.

Reactions: 6
Actually thats not true in the slightest. I know so many travellers that have the money to buy a nice house whenever they want to but they like the freedom they have by living the way they do. Whats the point of paying 1m plus for a house with acres of land when you can live in a chalet on acres of land for nowhere near the cost. i could be a billionaire it doesn't mean I'm going to buy a mansion i would still want to live in a chalet.
You’ve made an account just to say this? Who are you hmmm😏

I’m not really sure a chalet would have the same space indoors as a £1million house though.

I have nothing against it, just bizarre when in Rendalls case shes constantly splurging elsewhere. I get the tradition, but considering she doesn’t seem too involved/following of traveller traditions and lifestyle anyway if she had that much money surely she would just prefer to live in a house, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
when you can live in a chalet on acres of land for nowhere near the cost.
A big showy house is more Rendalls style imo and thier chalet does not have acres of land.. She has shown the garden before and it is not a great deal of land at all - and the wall is so low that all the neighbours can see. That's why she's got them awful blinds... Cus everyone can see inside her chalet 🙈 I bet she hates it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New account and first thing you do is comment on this thread 😂😂

Reactions: 9
A big showy house is more Rendalls style imo and thier chalet does not have acres of land.. She has shown the garden before and it is not a great deal of land at all - and the wall is so low that all the neighbours can see. That's why she's got them awful blinds... Cus everyone can see inside her chalet 🙈 I bet she hates it
The council own the traveller site and rents a plot to Luke

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Al
All his family live on the land as well though. And if you’re correct about the council renting the plot to them, then Rendall is a liar because she said before that her husbands family OWN it. Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t want to say that the council was renting it, she’s too posh for that.

Her and Luke definitely do not have as much money as she makes out...
Al

All his family live on the land as well though. And if you’re correct about the council renting the plot to them, then Rendall is a liar because she said before that her husbands family OWN it. Wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t want to say that the council was renting it, she’s too posh for that.
It’s council owned and they rent from council

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
To be fair, I wouldn’t be suprised if Luke lied to Rendall. At least her family are able to support her if things for them go belly up. She can trot off back to the bungalow. I wonder if we will ever hear more about the altercation between Rendall and the other girl. Luke doesn’t seem to be on social media, but his family might. She doesn’t seem to have many friends, let alone traveller ones.

Dreamy ! How aspirational- not!
I’ll stick to my house thank you and no one can convince me that given the choice they’d pick a chalet on a council site over a detached private house.

Reactions: 7
She would much more prefer living in a house as she has said many times that the chalet is not her forever home she wants something bigger and better

Reactions: 5
You can tell she’s not happy with it as she lies. She claims it’s private land and it’s ‘just like a house’ it’s almost like she’s embarrassed. Sad

How's she trying to put a story up saying filter or no filter when they are both filtered 🙈 she must think her followers a stupid.

I’ve noticed ever since she’s been made aware of this page she doesn’t post as much anymore
No complete opposite, remember when she first found out she went on rants and rants and would always do when she read it. Then would always post stories trying to justify things we’ve criticised her for. She doesn’t seem to be reading here as she would most definitely go on another rant of about 5 stories 🤣 I genuinely think she has nothing to post other than ads and asking questions