Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people say Rendall hasn’t had a boob job🤥...View attachment 543656
Sad to think she’s had all this filler and surgery done and she’s only just turned 20; it doesn’t age well at all. It’s obvious she’s an extremely insecure person both in her looks (alongside the extreme editing she does on herself and family) and her life in general, she clearly doesn’t want to live in that chalet, although it is lovely, she obviously feels out of place living there.

Reactions: 10
Sad to think she’s had all this filler and surgery done and she’s only just turned 20; it doesn’t age well at all. It’s obvious she’s an extremely insecure person both in her looks (alongside the extreme editing she does on herself and family) and her life in general, she clearly doesn’t want to live in that chalet, although it is lovely, she obviously feels out of place living there.
It confuses me how she always claims that she doesn’t edit and “wouldn’t even know how to edit” like it’s not extremely obvious she does..

these pictures were taken 2 minute apart

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It confuses me how she always claims that she doesn’t edit and “wouldn’t even know how to edit” like it’s not extremely obvious she does..

How ironic wearing a top saying be bleeping nice when she is nothing but rude to people who message her who mean we'll and just want to give kind advice! She's a spoilt lazy brat who hasn't worked a day in her life and has everything handed to her on a tacky diamanté platter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh it does my head in when she plays dumb like that. ‘I wouldn’t even know how’ Iv noticed she does that with a lot of things she’s accused of.

Reactions: 17
Oh it does my head in when she plays dumb like that. ‘I wouldn’t even know how’ Iv noticed she does that with a lot of things she’s accused of.
She plays an even dumber act then, by no means is she intelligent imo🤣 but she’s smarter than she leads on, a very manipulative person. Her whole “nice girl” act is exactly that, an act.

Reactions: 11
She plays an even dumber act then, by no means is she intelligent imo🤣 but she’s smarter than she leads on, a very manipulative person. Her whole “nice girl” act is exactly that, an act.
It is very much a act and she’s always looking for sympathy

Reactions: 5
What is she on about in her latest story?
‘You can’t straighten your hair that high without burning yourself?’ 😂😂 wtf, I straighten mine from the root, that 2in1 thing was obv just tit.
More crap she’s flogging

Reactions: 10

You can see how much filler is in her face there. Sad

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get such anxiety over influencers finances. Like nothing against chalets/mobile homes but I think we can all agree that Rendall would prefer to live in a house like the one she grew up in. I don’t see how she can justify spending so much money bags, clothing etc. Maybe its just me and my anxiety lol.

Reactions: 8
What is she on about in her latest story?
‘You can’t straighten your hair that high without burning yourself?’ 😂😂 wtf, I straighten mine from the root, that 2in1 thing was obv just tit.
More crap she’s flogging
Her hair looked like it needed a good wash!
i have veryyyyyy thick curly hair and i also manage to straighten from the top 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get such anxiety over influencers finances. Like nothing against chalets/mobile homes but I think we can all agree that Rendall would prefer to live in a house like the one she grew up in. I don’t see how she can justify spending so much money bags, clothing etc. Maybe its just me and my anxiety lol.
Bags and clothes are the only thing she actually has to pay for - her husband apparently bought the house, buys all their holidays and whatnot, plus if anything ever went wrong she’d have daddy to save her so don’t worry about her finances - she’s always gonna be fine 🥴

Reactions: 11

To be fair to her she actually tells people which filter n that she uses for fixing pics so she can’t say she doesn’t use it

Reactions: 2