Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so arrogant...& uneducated it’s unreal... her father is a millionaire & I just don’t understand how someone who has access to money has no eduction?!!!! Or cannot read the news to see what’s going on in the world!!!

Reactions: 13
She is so arrogant...& uneducated it’s unreal... her father is a millionaire & I just don’t understand how someone who has access to money has no eduction?!!!! Or cannot read the news to see what’s going on in the world!!!
'I'm not educated I just wanted to raise awareness' literally takes a couple days to read up on it Rendall and see what is happening in Palestine is NOT RIGHT. The fact she's taken it down too!
Has duck all to do, moans about being lost/having no purpose but then cant even educate herself on human right atrocities - this is the girl that swore herself into philanthropy and helping less well to do other people a few years ago? Obviously was too much for her.
Said after BLM she would educate herself? why oh why does this girl still have a following I'm embarrassed for her and her family - surely their embarrassed with her posts by now?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
not sure if it’s just me or does she seem to like her niece more then her son? just her Instagram she’s got a highlight for truely but not her son she’s always editing her sons photos but not truely she also seems to always be complaining about her son a lot on her story about him. On rich kids go skint she said how she like kids and children but I don’t think it was to the extent she was ready to be a mother yet don’t get me wrong she obviously loves her son but seems to like truely more

Reactions: 2
not sure if it’s just me or does she seem to like her niece more then her son? just her Instagram she’s got a highlight for truely but not her son she’s always editing her sons photos but not truely she also seems to always be complaining about her son a lot on her story about him. On rich kids go skint she said how she like kids and children but I don’t think it was to the extent she was ready to be a mother yet don’t get me wrong she obviously loves her son but seems to like truely more
In fairness she does have a instagram page devoted to him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She just doesn’t update her highlights that’s why she’s got one for Truly and not Lucableu, then again like someone said, she does have a page for him - but totally agree about the Palestine thing couldn’t believe my eyes her saying that. “I don’t know what’s happening so ...” there is no so Rendall, go and bleeping take a few minutes out of your day to read about it cos I doubt you’re doing anything that’s more important. It’s not hard to find out what’s happening I mean seriously she’s just so ignorant

Reactions: 14
I think with the Palestine thing a lot of people have got it wrong summer teale also got a lot of hate for shareing stuff about it but with the amount of followers rendall has your thinks she’d read more about things she shares especially considering social media is her only job and doesn’t seem to do a lot of other things other then the sun beds she also goes on about how mature she is but doesn’t take responsibility when she does anything with a platform like hers she should be more careful with what she posts

Reactions: 4
Come on, we can’t be shocked that she hasn’t got a clue about what’s going on in Palestine. She didn’t even bother to go learn about her husbands culture and when asked questions about it she said “I don’t know anything about the traveling community”. Wow Rendall, I reckon she’s ashamed of his background and anyone can disagree with me on that if they want but that’s what I think.

A lot of her followers are fake they have no photos and no followers etc
Yes i got hacked on my business page totally gutted . But when adding followers to i seen on a page had 84thousand and it didn't have ads Collab not even a Good profile so is defo bots as rendalls xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 4
why can’t she just bleeping google vegan recipes? why does everything have to be a question on stories? 🤣🤣🤣 literally no one wants to read through her fat mundane paragraphs. she could easily afford a nutritionist, a meal prep service, a meal plan, even a chef? she’s a sloth in human form never known such pure laziness, can she not do anything for herself like???? not like she’s got anything else to do the lazy cow

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who thinks her and her husband aren’t as genuinely well off as they make it seem? Her dad has well deservedly earned all his money but her and her husband? Defo something dodgy going on there; her and him look like those council (nothing wrong with that btw!) couples that “don’t work” but happen to have designer clothes and go on fancy holidays all the time lol. He defo doesn’t pay taxes. It’s all just for show. Also; whenever rendall wears makeup it looks so much like a mask , she’s so pretty naturally doesn’t need to look like a plastic doll

Is it just me who thinks her and her husband aren’t as genuinely well off as they make it seem? Her dad has well deservedly earned all his money but her and her husband? Defo something dodgy going on there; her and him look like those council (nothing wrong with that btw!) couples that “don’t work” but happen to have designer clothes and go on fancy holidays all the time lol. He defo doesn’t pay taxes. It’s all just for show. Also; whenever rendall wears makeup it looks so much like a mask , she’s so pretty naturally doesn’t need to look like a plastic doll
Of course they’re not as well off as they portray. Everything is about imagine with Rendall. It boils my blood as there are so many people out there (including myself) who does not come from a family of money and actually has to work for what I have. I have dreams and aspirations but, I have to work extremely hard to get there and trust me it isn’t easy. I’m still very young but Rendall can’t relate to girls my age as she’s had everything handed to her. It’s definitely fishy (Rendall’s lifestyle since she got married). She’s “super rich” but is gifted almost everything she owns. She doesn’t need it when she can buy whatever she wants. Or at least that’s what she makes out.

Reactions: 9
Also; whenever rendall wears makeup it looks so much like a mask , she’s so pretty naturally doesn’t need to look like a plastic doll
I've never seen anyone abuse facetune as much as Rendall. It's such a shame she feels the need as I'm sure I remember seeing a story where she showed she had dark circles and no make up from lack of sleep due to being a new mother. MUCH more relatable. But generally the editing is just next level with this one.

Reactions: 6
Her only hobby it seems is to spend money. Whether its on her, her home or her baby. Her parents seem like really nice people, and I bet they thought they were doing her a favour when taking her out of school, but I don’t think the should have. I mean no child wants to go to school but its reality. She got to leave it. So much of school simulates real word situations without having real word consequences. You are punished if you lie or steal, but not by the law, by a principal or a teacher. Her real worlds is instagram, which is incredibly sad. She doesn’t seem to be interested in anything substantial. Even showing enjoyment for a tv show or a book. Its all appearances. When the baby is older, she should try to work for her dad/brother. Its better than nothing

Reactions: 12
I definitely though it was a quite a huge mansion when the pictures were first teased. Not what I expected.
Yeah, I think it looks nice and it definitely appears well presented but considering it looks just like a house on the inside, why not have a house?

Reactions: 1