Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
It's true life must go on it would be tens times worse if it's your children but you expect to lose your parents at some stage !
It wouldn’t be ‘ten times worse’ if it was your child though, in comparison to anybody else, you don’t get to decide people’s grief. So unless it’s a child you can’t be sad?

I find your comments really disgusting, she watched her mum battle her illness throughout her teenage years and then lost her at 18. I actually think she’s done really well and only posts now and then about her lovely mum- not that it would be an issue if she posted about missing her everyday. Have some compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

maisie101x

I’m so sorry but “the name Luca doesn’t even make me think of him” fricking killed me😭😭😂😂 what a stupid thing to say 😂😂 Luca? Never heard of him, but Blue? Yeah man that’s my son 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bloody BS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

saffronzzxx

I hate how passive aggressive she comes across and then she adds a heart to make it seem like she’s being nice. Please can you all stop calling my son Luca you bunch of cunts ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s such a twat 😂
People are obviously going to shorten it to Luca, it’s just the obvious thing to do. You can’t say it’s not his name! It’s literally is!😂
That’s like expecting people to shorten Sophie to phie instead of soph! (And then getting annoyed when they don’t 🥴)
WHEN I HEAR THE FIRST PART OF MY CHILDS NAME I DONT THINK ABOUT MY KID

I CANT BREATHE 🤣🤣 she has to be trolling us

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tiger_Queen84

After her last post on her IG story I can’t believe she is slagging off the pharmaceutical companies that prob made the life prolonging drugs that helped her mum through her incredibly painful and hard battle of Cancer!
After taking a few looks at her IG grid almost all of her followers and comments are botts (paid for likes, comments and shares).
Blows my mind how much she’s prob spending on her account to get the numbers in 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Oh bore off, she’s obsessed appearances and aesthetics like saweetie said. Anyone can see that. Editing his eyes, always commenting on what he looks like/wearing. It’s fucking weird 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25

saweetie

Chatty Member
Think you’ve exaggerated it tbh. “Seek help rendall” because she said I’ve not fixed my baby’s hair yet? Just because she takes pride in her gorgeous boys looks doesn’t mean she needs to “seek help” very strange comment.
and creating an IG account for an infant & editing his baby pictures is fine too? she has young impressionable girls following her, reading every post and story of her banging on about how she looks, how her baby looks, how everything looks. not a great message to send out is it? esp after lying and misleading people RE her cosmetic surgery. hope you don’t have kids either. she doesn’t take ‘pride’, she’s clinically obsessed with it. how are you gonna look at your baby and the first thing you think is ‘his hair doesn’t look perfect’. mental

read something you don’t like? build a bridge and scroll on by miss thing

Reactions: 23

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t envy there money there husbands go out and knock on vulnerable peoples doors saying they need there roof redone or driveway, take the money and do not complete to work… they travel all over England doing it… they also do a lot of dog snatching / breeding… stealing horses / breeding etc
that's quite the sweeping statement, not all gypsy husbands do this at all? go educate yourself on them rather then slagging them off on here chatting shit and just adding to the discrimination. You do know they can make thousands in their horse breeding alone????

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
It confuses me how she always claims that she doesn’t edit and “wouldn’t even know how to edit” like it’s not extremely obvious she does..

these pictures were taken 2 minute apart
How ironic wearing a top saying be fucking nice when she is nothing but rude to people who message her who mean we'll and just want to give kind advice! She's a spoilt lazy brat who hasn't worked a day in her life and has everything handed to her on a tacky diamanté platter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Remember when she replied back to that person who called her kid just ‘Luca’ and she said that’s not his name and the name of Luca doesn’t even make her think of her son because it’s LuCaBleU? Funny how it’s a Luca themed party lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Na, this thread is weird - she isn't even in a bad person and half the people on here mugging her off. For what reason? Go on to a thread with gossip and mugging off is actually accepted.
No this is too funny 🤣 you don’t have to be on here defending her, promise. Is she paying you?

You’re a user on a gossip site, as we all are. You can choose who you like and dislike and what threads to comment on. I can see you’re active on a lot of other threads, maybe stick to them?

saweetie

Chatty Member
massive paragraph about her not having any type of daily routine because ‘she doesn’t have that sort of life’ (unemployed) then the next story she’s crying about feeling overwhelmed and never getting anything done

if she had a brain she’d be dangerous 🤣

• Haha

Yooyoo1212

‘haven’t done his hair yet this morning’ he’s a baby why can’t she just leave him alone?!? EVERYTHING is about looks, even the baby isn’t fucking safe from her incessant perfecting my Christ. i’m just so glad she didn’t have a baby girl, she’s not got her priorities straight. aesthetic comes before everything, just let your child be a child and stop obsessing over how he looks ffs he doesn’t give a fuck if his hair hasn’t been brushed he’s about 5 minutes old. seek help rendall
Think you’ve exaggerated it tbh. “Seek help rendall” because she said I’ve not fixed my baby’s hair yet? Just because she takes pride in her gorgeous boys looks doesn’t mean she needs to “seek help” very strange comment.

• Haha

Laurawright

VIP Member
So strange that Rendall ignores these other traveller girls. From what I’ve seen it looks like they’d be the perfect friends. All the girls love to go shopping at Harrods, get their nails done, eat at Sheesh Chigwell, and show off their new bags and shoes. Lol if I were Rendall I’d be friends with them for their recipes too since some of these traveller girls really know how to cook!
I don’t think she really wants to be friends with other traveller girl it seems like she distances herself from the travelling community

Reactions: 19