Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 I think I missed something....
A while back, Luke’s cousin asked if he and Rendall would babysit her kids for whatever reason. Rendall outright refused and threw a hissy fit because she didn’t want his cousins kids in her chalet. From what I’ve heard from another girl on here on the previous thread, Randall said the woman’s kids were dirty or something to that affect. Luke’s cousin went to their chalet and wanted Rendall to come out to have it out with her. Rendall wouldn’t leave the chalet. I’ve only heard this from a girl who said on here before.

Reactions: 10
A while back, Luke’s cousin asked if he and Rendall would babysit her kids for whatever reason. Rendall outright refused and threw a hissy fit because she didn’t want his cousins kids in her chalet. From what I’ve heard from another girl on here on the previous thread, Randall said the woman’s kids were dirty or something to that affect. Luke’s cousin went to their chalet and wanted Rendall to come out to have it out with her. Rendall wouldn’t leave the chalet. I’ve only heard this from a girl who said on here before.
How rude!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder she has no friends 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She really needs to get some friends..

She spends her whole day posting filtered pictures of her son,Pointless posts and snot ads 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she said she wasn’t prepared for a new born again waking in the middle of the night. She said it as if it’s an issue like ugh did you really have to wake?😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why would you buy a 5 month old baby sunglasses??? Surely he will just snap them from playing with them... ???!?!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps rendall needs to learn to cook or get some one to teach her to cook basic nutritional meals . Nando’s then pizza express in one day 🤮.

Reactions: 10
Of course he does. One girl in particular came out with text messages between her and Luke and Rendall went on a rant about it on her Instagram stories saying how it was fake and blah blah blah.
Her man probably got a bit on the side

Reactions: 4
Fat essay alert on her story again; she makes everything so wordy for no reason my gosh, she could’ve just said she has 2 and one is her sister in laws. Top tier waffler 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she tries way to hard to be relatable and humble she’s very privileged with a lot of money I don’t know why she doesn’t just own it

Reactions: 6