Rendall Tyga Coleby #3 skin charred, ‘working hard’, husband wanted by scotland yard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a boob job 100% & she’s selling all the stuff she gets gifted. Why doesn’t she just give it away, hate how influences sell on stuff they was gifted for free & paid to promote it seems so wrong.... the top made me laugh though she deffo lied & didn’t want to tell people where it was from. Very odd

Reactions: 7
She’s had a boob job 100% & she’s selling all the stuff she gets gifted. Why doesn’t she just give it away, hate how influences sell on stuff they was gifted for free & paid to promote it seems so wrong.... the top made me laugh though she deffo lied & didn’t want to tell people where it was from. Very odd
I wonder why she’s so hesitant to tell people where her things are from

Reactions: 6
She is selling things that have been given to her for free???? she should donate to a women’s refuge or something... surely she doesn’t need the little money she will receive from selling these clothes.... pure greed...

Reactions: 19
Hope her baby is ok.,, she said he had a seizure... must of been scary... wonder if he has epilepsy?? Or can babies have seizures without it being epilepsy ?

I know one of Luke’s sister has a lot of health conditions so maybe it could be genetic ?

Reactions: 1
Hope her baby is ok.,, she said he had a seizure... must of been scary... wonder if he has epilepsy?? Or can babies have seizures without it being epilepsy ?

I know one of Luke’s sister has a lot of health conditions so maybe it could be genetic ?
My friends baby used to have seizures that were related to his body temp/having a fever. They can be harmless

Reactions: 7
Poor little thing I hope he’s ok. He looks like he’s smiling and awake in her recent stories so that’s a good sign

Reactions: 2

It’s common for babies to have febrile convulsions when they have fevers. I’m sure he is fine, like she says.

Reactions: 3
It’s common for babies to have febrile convulsions when they have fevers. I’m sure he is fine, like she says.
i have epilepsy myself but i know you can suffer from seizures / a one off seizure for so many different reasons - as someone else said esp during childhood - it could literally be anything. i'm glad he's okay though that must've been so scary to witness with such a young baby :-(

Reactions: 1
‘haven’t done his hair yet this morning’ he’s a baby why can’t she just leave him alone?!? EVERYTHING is about looks, even the baby isn’t bleeping safe from her incessant perfecting my Christ. i’m just so glad she didn’t have a baby girl, she’s not got her priorities straight. aesthetic comes before everything, just let your child be a child and stop obsessing over how he looks ffs he doesn’t give a duck if his hair hasn’t been brushed he’s about 5 minutes old. seek help rendall

Reactions: 14
‘haven’t done his hair yet this morning’ he’s a baby why can’t she just leave him alone?!? EVERYTHING is about looks, even the baby isn’t bleeping safe from her incessant perfecting my Christ. i’m just so glad she didn’t have a baby girl, she’s not got her priorities straight. aesthetic comes before everything, just let your child be a child and stop obsessing over how he looks ffs he doesn’t give a duck if his hair hasn’t been brushed he’s about 5 minutes old. seek help rendall
Think you’ve exaggerated it tbh. “Seek help rendall” because she said I’ve not fixed my baby’s hair yet? Just because she takes pride in her gorgeous boys looks doesn’t mean she needs to “seek help” very strange comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think you’ve exaggerated it tbh. “Seek help rendall” because she said I’ve not fixed my baby’s hair yet? Just because she takes pride in her gorgeous boys looks doesn’t mean she needs to “seek help” very strange comment.
and creating an IG account for an infant & editing his baby pictures is fine too? she has young impressionable girls following her, reading every post and story of her banging on about how she looks, how her baby looks, how everything looks. not a great message to send out is it? esp after lying and misleading people RE her cosmetic surgery. hope you don’t have kids either. she doesn’t take ‘pride’, she’s clinically obsessed with it. how are you gonna look at your baby and the first thing you think is ‘his hair doesn’t look perfect’. mental

read something you don’t like? build a bridge and scroll on by miss thing

Reactions: 23
She is very obsessed with looks though there’s no doubt about that and you can see by how she filters the child’s picture to perfection people are allowed to share opinions on here as a new member maybe read her threads first before being defensive

Reactions: 17