Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on where it is, probably can't afford it. Maternity pay is shite 😂 though I'd imagine they had enough warning about a wedding to save up so 🤷‍♀️ shame if it is just because they don't get on, think you'd try for your sister's wedding. Is this the sister that plays basketball or something?
No, it's the oldest sister who teaches zumba. She's getting married in Lanzarote. They haven't gotten on in years, Kim didn't go see her sister's new house when she got the keys and the sister has never met the baby as far as I know. Kim is closest to her youngest sister, not that close to her oldest sister or her sister that plays basketball. There's an adopted estranged brother too that none of them talk to, as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d say she can’t believe there’s still no ring, there was a lot of fuss and attention for the ivf and pregnancy and I’d say her mood has taken a bit of a dip. Now maybe she’s simply pulled back on social media now she has a baby and if that’s all it is then great, a good decision honestly, but I can’t help think her whole personality has changed a good bit.. she’d always been loud and excitable and now seems very quiet and reserved. I hope she’s doing ok and has good support around her

Reactions: 2
Why is this clown going on that a 3 month old baby wearing 3-6 month clothes is so groundbreaking?! She’s gonna be like Larby.

Reactions: 1
Why is this clown going on that a 3 month old baby wearing 3-6 month clothes is so groundbreaking?! She’s gonna be like Larby.
Would have assumed at 3 months wearing 3-6 is perfectly normal? Mine is 7 months and in 9-12 like it's very common to be even up a size id have thought

Reactions: 5
Would have assumed at 3 months wearing 3-6 is perfectly normal? Mine is 7 months and in 9-12 like it's very common to be even up a size id have thought
It is. She just thinks her baby is the 1st one to do anything ever. Probably a certain amount of 1st time parent syndrome. My own baby is a few days older than hers and has been in 3-6 month clothes for a few weeks 😂

It is. She just thinks her baby is the 1st one to do anything ever. Probably a certain amount of 1st time parent syndrome. My own baby is a few days older than hers and has been in 3-6 month clothes for a few weeks 😂

This one's my second so it's so busy I barely register how fast the time goes by and he's up a size again. I remember on my first waiting ages for her to grow into the next size 😂

Reactions: 3
Yup my guy is a week younger than Ollie and has been Jen 3-6 months for 2 weeks now (he’s 12 weeks).
That steak she shared the pic of looks CREMATED. The French will loooove her 😂

Yup my guy is a week younger than Ollie and has been Jen 3-6 months for 2 weeks now (he’s 12 weeks).
That steak she shared the pic of looks CREMATED. The French will loooove her 😂
That steak cost her a broken knee😂😂😂

Sounds like she'll have a right little claim against Brittany Ferries...no wonder shes laughing telling the story...I'd say shes all drama.

Reactions: 4
That steak cost her a broken knee😂😂😂

Sounds like she'll have a right little claim against Brittany Ferries...no wonder shes laughing telling the story...I'd say shes all drama.
Jesus I aged about 10 years waiting for her to tell the bloody story 🙄🙄 oh I’d say be straight to her solicitor when she gets home!!

Reactions: 5
I mean I’d be raging if my hols started like that too…but she’s gonna milk it isn’t she? It took 3 men to pick her up?!!!
Also, is Robbie not on hols with them?

They are gone very weird since Ollie arrived.
I have a feeling they were always a bit weird. And everyone don’t come for me … as I’m postpartum myself and have weight to lose but I get the feeling with her she’s looking for sympathy with her posts. My own diet wasn’t perfect but I wasn’t pulled into Mc Donald’s every other day … what did she expect. It’s easy enough put on weight while pregnant without the way she was going on.

I have a feeling they were always a bit weird. And everyone don’t come for me … as I’m postpartum myself and have weight to lose but I get the feeling with her she’s looking for sympathy with her posts. My own diet wasn’t perfect but I wasn’t pulled into Mc Donald’s every other day … what did she expect. It’s easy enough put on weight while pregnant without the way she was going on.
Looking for a collab with a gym maybe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it’s normal to feel the way she feels. I have a toddler and went up a dress size since having him. I feel like no matter what size I buy, clothes don’t fit as well as pre baby and I hate most photos of myself. A lot of my friends would say the same - I think us women are v hard on ourselves.

I get your point re. Mc Donald’s but still, I empathise with her. I also think sleep deprivation & hormones makes us over-think and be self critical.

My diet was far from perfect during pregnancy but I was back at my pre preggo weight by about 7 weeks postpartum…now I’m no skinny malink, but I’m not massive either!
There is something very odd and maybe just immature about hers and Robbie’s relationship…a baby puts a strain on even the most healthy and solid relationships, can’t imagine theirs is fairing terribly well.

I think it’s normal to feel the way she feels. I have a toddler and went up a dress size since having him. I feel like no matter what size I buy, clothes don’t fit as well as pre baby and I hate most photos of myself. A lot of my friends would say the same - I think us women are v hard on ourselves.

I get your point re. Mc Donald’s but still, I empathise with her. I also think sleep deprivation & hormones makes us over-think and be self critical.
Just saw her post and I did come across harsh above so I take that back. Oh me too, after baby no 2 and waiting for my hips to narrow for my old trousers haha don’t think they will this time! It’s hard. Influencers like Terrie Mc Evoy wearing a belly top in nov 2 weeks after a section are the most damaging. I have no idea how they can have a flat stomach that soon. Granted I didn’t have one before pregnancy but like where is even their womb that doesn’t shrink for 6 wks!

My diet was far from perfect during pregnancy but I was back at my pre preggo weight by about 7 weeks postpartum…now I’m no skinny malink, but I’m not massive either!
There is something very odd and maybe just immature about hers and Robbie’s relationship…a baby puts a strain on even the most healthy and solid relationships, can’t imagine theirs is fairing terribly well.
I was skinnier in the weeks post pregnancy but gained the weight in the first year after having my son. Haven’t been able to shift it since despite taking up exercise 😭

I found it hard to eat well when my baby was small.. and then covid happened which didn’t help.

Reactions: 3
A baby totally changes your body, I've had two. But eating the way she did the entire pregnancy was always going to leave her with a lot of weight to shift afterwards. I'm not surprised at all that's how she feels now

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Kim. She has spoken previously about body issues and I know from personal experience that body dysmorphia is a real witch. It's awful feeling like a stranger in your own body. It's a huge fear of mine getting pregnant and seeing the changes in my body. I find it hard enough to lose weight without kids. My heart hurts for her. I relish her honesty though, I hate seeing snap backs. Just Jordan posted her body in Calvin Klein underwear on snapchat six weeks after having Pearl and it was rage inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.