Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah no medal needed for doing the best for my baby
Didn’t come across that you were looking for a medal to me - you’re just being a decent mom to your baby while that other dope spends her days eating take away in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah no medal needed for doing the best for my baby
The best for ur baby? Having a mcdonalds once in a while during pregnancy would not harm the baby. It's this militant attitude that is so damaging to women. Honestly, if you felt the need to be that anal about food and health during your pregnancy, you need to look internally and consider ur own anxieties. Because your relationship with food/health is just as unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The best for ur baby? Having a mcdonalds once in a while during pregnancy would not harm the baby. It's this militant attitude that is so damaging to women. Honestly, if you felt the need to be that anal about food and health during your pregnancy, you need to look internally and consider ur own anxieties. Because your relationship with food/health is just as unhealthy.
When you wait that long to get pregnant after multiple losses you’ll do anything to keep your baby.
Eating 100% is one of the easiest things you can do to try and keep a healthy lifestyle.

If someone had told me to only eat while standing on my head I would have done it.

I didn’t mean for one second everyone should stop eating takeaway altogether I’m just saying after all my losses that’s what I did because I would have done absolutely anything, So I find it strange when the majority of her diet is shite food

Reactions: 4
When you wait that long to get pregnant after multiple losses you’ll do anything to keep your baby.
Eating 100% is one of the easiest things you can do to try and keep a healthy lifestyle.

If someone had told me to only eat while standing on my head I would have done it.

I didn’t mean for one second everyone should stop eating takeaway altogether I’m just saying after all my losses that’s what I did because I would have done absolutely anything, So I find it strange when the majority of her diet is shite food
OK maybe I misunderstood you, I actually defended her somewhat recently in this thread but she is absolutely taking the piss at this stage with the colostrum harvesting to the point of being in pain! I took offence because I read what you said to mean that if I had a takeaway each week or two during my pregnancy I was harming my baby, but I can understand how maybe after numerous losses and years of trying, it was an aspect of your health that you could feel in control of. I do find it strange how she eats/drinks. Like I said, I had takeaways etc, but when I was pregnant/breastfeeding, I did make efforts to eat more healthy than usual. Although I know it doesn't always work for people, during extreme nauseous stages all I could eat was white bread and crackers!

Reactions: 4
Ok having takeout during pregnancy doesn’t mean your baby is less wanted or loved and there’s equally nothing wrong with going on the side of caution and choosing to eat clean. No right or wrong or either pregnancy more or less wanted. Kim simply takes the piss however, let’s get back on subject

So she's still having constant pains and hasn't contacted the hospital because 'she doesn't want to waste their time'...and yet she went running after having the ride and causing a bleed 🙄

Reactions: 9
So she's still having constant pains and hasn't contacted the hospital because 'she doesn't want to waste their time'...and yet she went running after having the ride and causing a bleed 🙄
We’ll I suppose blood is a fear factor. But Jesus pain is a good enough reason to call, especially since she caused it by harvesting colostrum 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We’ll I suppose blood is a fear factor. But Jesus pain is a good enough reason to call, especially since she caused it by harvesting colostrum 🤦🏻‍♀️
And it's been constant...constant pain is bad Kim...FFS, call the hospital!

Reactions: 2
She surely has more than enough ?! Don’t babies only take like tiny drops at the start anyway ?!

Reactions: 6
I'm actually speechless.... How can someone be that bloody reckless 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She wants to be seen as a super mammy. She will be on giving us all sleep advice when the child comes just like not so solo journey to mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.