Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. ‘People’ joining up to come to her defence. We all joined this group as we were pissed off with her stupid carry on - begging for freebies- nothing else. As a plus she has given us 7 months of entertainment with her idiotic behaviour. I really wonder about the ‘people’ who joined up here to defend and compliment the absolute hole.
Oh ok I get u! Sorry I thought u were referencing people trying to move on from the weight gain thing!

Honestly I just feel sorry for her. She seems to live a very lonely life and with baby, while obviously lots of positive, it can her even lonelier. Her partner is practically non existent

Reactions: 3
Oh ok I get u! Sorry I thought u were referencing people trying to move on from the weight gain thing!

Honestly I just feel sorry for her. She seems to live a very lonely life and with baby, while obviously lots of positive, it can her even lonelier. Her partner is practically non existent
Honestly, I'm just not sure why you'd have a baby with someone who is so absent. Was he like this before? I only started following her after they went to Prague.

Reactions: 3
Right so hold on she's not working and that's not ok? She's lazy and yada yada. I've called doubt laziness before about her never leaving her bed to the point of eating Every meal in it before anyone wants to think I'm all here just to defend ,😂

Robbie does work and but not close enough so now he's labeled absent. I don't know if some realise alot of varied jobs keep society moving. We all don't have 9-5's. I sleep at work. I spend 24 hours there, twice maybe three times a week some weeks. I have kids. He could be working and saving so he can have time off the other side which is far more beneficial and makes plenty more sense.

One think that has been annoying me lately is every thing Karen puts up she follows suits rapidly in her stories. Thats driving me mad

Reactions: 1
Right so hold on she's not working and that's not ok? She's lazy and yada yada. I've called doubt laziness before about her never leaving her bed to the point of eating Every meal in it before anyone wants to think I'm all here just to defend ,😂

Robbie does work and but not close enough so now he's labeled absent. I don't know if some realise alot of varied jobs keep society moving. We all don't have 9-5's. I sleep at work. I spend 24 hours there, twice maybe three times a week some weeks. I have kids. He could be working and saving so he can have time off the other side which is far more beneficial and makes plenty more sense.

One think that has been annoying me lately is every thing Karen puts up she follows suits rapidly in her stories. Thats driving me mad
Who is Karen?

Yea good point, maybe he is saving money etc,and to be fair it's more important that he is around when baby comes. She still seems so lonely though

Reactions: 2
Yea good point, maybe he is saving money etc,and to be fair it's more important that he is around when baby comes. She still seems so lonely though
Maybe, but I still find it odd he left her off to the hospital alone while bleeding and left her when she was trapped outside her car. From the way she phrased it, it also sounds like he got mad at her over it. He works for her Dad I think, surely he'd be understanding of him needing to be with her a little longer in those scenarios. She definitely seems lonely. It makes me sad for her. Having a small baby can be very isolating.

Reactions: 5
In hospital with kidney issues!! I suppose it’s been awhile since she had a scan 😂

Maybe if she drank some water instead of fake beer 🙈🙃 I’d say she nearly goes there lot of loneliness at this stage.

In hospital with kidney issues!! I suppose it’s been awhile since she had a scan 😂
More than likely kidney stones

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she showed us that (lovely) pic of her wee it seemed obvious she’s not getting enough fluids?!
She paints a pic that the hospital is lovely and quiet so they don’t mind taking special care of her…willing to bet that’s not the case.

Last edited:
When she showed us that (lovely) pic of her wee it seemed obvious she’s not getting enough fluids?!
She paints a pic that the hospital is lovely and quiet so they don’t mind taking special care of her…willing to be that’s not the case.
I thought this too what pregnant lady wouldn't be able fill that on demand without needing to drink a bottle of water first !!! I was constantly needing to pee 😄

Looks like she’s chronically dehydrated and malnourished. Headache, exhaustion and lack of urine are classic symptoms. i watched a documentary recently where a guy ate nothing but McDonalds for a month. Apart from his physical appearance- weight gain, skin etc - his organs nearly failed due to the visceral fat deposits and cholesterol. He wasn’t downing 00 Heineken by the caseload. Bet she’s not telling the hospital that. I see she’s got her priorities straight- got fed last night and has the food menu filled in for the day. At least she’ll eat well inside there. They’ll have to drag her out.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s chronically dehydrated and malnourished. Headache, exhaustion and lack of urine are classic symptoms. i watched a documentary recently where a guy ate nothing but McDonalds for a month. Apart from his physical appearance- weight gain, skin etc - his organs nearly failed due to the visceral fat deposits and cholesterol. He wasn’t downing 00 Heineken by the caseload. Bet she’s not telling the hospital that. I see she’s got her priorities straight- got fed last night and has the food menu filled in for the day. At least she’ll eat well inside there. They’ll have to drag her out.
I'm sure the salt content in all that fast food isn't helping her kidneys either.

Look, none of us do pregnancy perfectly- I'm a case in point! But I try to risk manage along the way- I take chances with some stuff (I can't bear well done steak), and not with others (not eating prawns if it's somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, no 99s despite the lovely weather).

But it just seems like she could make a tad more effort given everything she went through to have this baby. I'm not saying salads every day, but maybe the odd home cooked stir fry with plenty of veg?

I'm sure the salt content in all that fast food isn't helping her kidneys either.

Look, none of us do pregnancy perfectly- I'm a case in point! But I try to risk manage along the way- I take chances with some stuff (I can't bear well done steak), and not with others (not eating prawns if it's somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, no 99s despite the lovely weather).

But it just seems like she could make a tad more effort given everything she went through to have this baby. I'm not saying salads every day, but maybe the odd home cooked stir fry with plenty of veg?
Dehydration/issued because of too much salt seem likely to me. Definitely no one does it perfectly, but it doesn't seem like she's even trying to be healthy from her posts. I doubt she's told the hospital about her McDonald's intake or downing the 00 Heineken.

Reactions: 6
Her bloods will improve dramatically after a few days of hospital food. I think the root of her poor eating is laziness. She’ll eat the good stuff when it’s dished up to her.

It was Kim's older sister's hen party the weekend just gone and the cynic in me thinks that Kim is playing up now in hospital to get attention back on her. Especially as her and her sister don't really get on and all her family were at the hen

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah is this one a bit of a simpleton, the stupid faces she's making into her phone.........she must have no friends, its very sad really

The faces are a bit much alright 🙄 Quite a large baby for his gestation! I hope they are retesting her for diabetes in all these tests...

7 pounds odd isn’t exactly out of the ordinary 🙄 and the scans are never accurate!! What a dose 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.