Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad she managed to blag some free syringes 🙄 she's shameless, always looking for something free

I can't believe she called the Gardai because she locked herself out of the car, imagine the poor helpless pregnant lady story she spun them, did she expect the Gardai to have a magic car opening wand 🙄 Then saying she could get a report for the insurance company saying they had to break her window.......why didn't Robbie the Sap just do it 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone ring the Gardai when they are locked out of the car?! Go home for the spare key, ring a locksmith, ring a dealership of that type of car? The Garda would never cross my mind in that situation

Reactions: 13
Why would anyone ring the Gardai when they are locked out of the car?! Go home for the spare key, ring a locksmith, ring a dealership of that type of car? The Garda would never cross my mind in that situation
Well, the hospital wouldn't cross my mind to get syringes either, but it seems she likes to go to extremes 😅

Reactions: 10
Well, the hospital wouldn't cross my mind to get syringes either, but it seems she likes to go to extremes 😅
We’ll no, I’d absolutely ask the hospital. At my next appointment though. They give you your hospital stickers to pop on them too 😂

Reactions: 2
I am from a family of Gardai. No way would Gardai smash a car window unless she presented as a single hysterical pregnant female with nobody to help her. She must have made some incredible scene for them to go to those lengths. That boyfriend is an utter disgrace. He left her on her own while he went off to his next job. I would be so embarrassed to admit that publicly.

Reactions: 11
I am from a family of Gardai. No way would Gardai smash a car window unless she presented as a single hysterical pregnant female with nobody to help her. She must have made some incredible scene for them to go to those lengths. That boyfriend is an utter disgrace. He left her on her own while he went off to his next job. I would be so embarrassed to admit that publicly.
I remember smashing a window in my car, I somehow managed to lock my child in 🤦🏻‍♀️ We had windscreen cover and it was covered by insurance. No need for the guards at all 🙄 he’s the bread winner, I wouldn’t blame him going to work. What she did was a stupid move but sure she had the guards there to mind her 😂

I highly doubt the guards were there at all!! She obviously pressed the lock button on the key and then put her bag into the car and shut the door, cos the doors only lock automatically if you walk away WITH the key 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt the guards were there at all!! She obviously pressed the lock button on the key and then put her bag into the car and shut the door, cos the doors only lock automatically if you walk away WITH the key 🙄🙄
I agree. If the Garda were called she’d have taken lots of pics for Instagram. Calling them by their first names, sticking her bump into their faces. Showing them her milking tubes locked in. Serious dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It wouldn't occur to me to ring the Guards in that situation (if there a child locked in the car maybe!). Her insurance would be the obvious ones to try first surely? Or AA if she has it?

What a giant waste of police time. Dope.

Reactions: 2
Surely she doesn't think that a "walk in wardrobe" is a room with a small wardrobe in one corner and an overloaded clothes rail in the other 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The braxton hicks are a sign to stop collecting 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also the average weight gain is .5kg a week on pregnancy. Those McDonald’s probably didn’t help the number on the scales 🫣(not bashing her, I was heavy pre pregnancy but trying to keep healthy weight now)

Reactions: 5
The braxton hicks are a sign to stop collecting 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also the average weight gain is .5kg a week on pregnancy. Those McDonald’s probably didn’t help the number on the scales 🫣(not bashing her, I was heavy pre pregnancy but trying to keep healthy weight now)
Especially if they're more intense than your normal ones. My doc gave me a whole list of reasons to stop and that was right at the top, but she also said not to attempt it before 37 weeks. 5 stone is nearly double what you should gain in pregnancy. Not trying to bash either, but it's most definitely because of all the unhealthy eating. It annoys me because people are looking to her and she's advertising such an unhealthy pregnancy lifestyle. I gained a little under 3 stone first pregnancy. This time I've barely gained any but that's from healthy eating and exercising because of GD.

Reactions: 1
Especially if they're more intense than your normal ones. My doc gave me a whole list of reasons to stop and that was right at the top, but she also said not to attempt it before 37 weeks. 5 stone is nearly double what you should gain in pregnancy. Not trying to bash either, but it's most definitely because of all the unhealthy eating. It annoys me because people are looking to her and she's advertising such an unhealthy pregnancy lifestyle. I gained a little under 3 stone first pregnancy. This time I've barely gained any but that's from healthy eating and exercising because of GD.
Any medical staff will tell you that… she’s really dim advertising it! I’ve put on 7kg in 10 weeks and panicked because I’m classed as overweight anyway but Jesus she’s put on nearly 32kg which is a lot. It’ll be hard to shift it post baby, speaking from experience! The 0.0 heiniken and McDonald’s are catching up. Hopefully baby isn’t too big because of it. 🫣

I probably gained the same as her first time round I was miserable all the time and ate for comfort. I think she’s pretty brave for putting her weight out there especially after all the horrible comments here . When has it become the norm to bash pregnant womens bodies ?
Im on my 4th baby now and while I’ve gained the least this time it’s because I literally can’t eat or I’m sick all the time . I can’t walk because I’ve SPD , SI joint dysfunction , tendonitis and other ailments. I would hope nobody thinks that I’m lazy/not taking care of myself because I’m barely surviving over here .. eating what I can - mainly frozen fruit or ice , going straight to bed after work , having my children and husband half dress me every day and my only outings being work , hospital or chiropractor.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I probably gained the same as her first time round I was miserable all the time and ate for comfort. I think she’s pretty brave for putting her weight out there especially after all the horrible comments here . When has it become the norm to bash pregnant womens bodies ?
Im on my 4th baby now and while I’ve gained the least this time it’s because I literally can’t eat or I’m sick all the time . I can’t walk because I’ve SPD , SI joint dysfunction , tendonitis and other ailments. I would hope nobody thinks that I’m lazy/not taking care of myself because I’m barely surviving over here .. eating what I can - mainly frozen fruit or ice , going straight to bed after work , having my children and husband half dress me every day and my only outings being work , hospital or chiropractor.

She doesn’t have SPD, SI joint dysfunction, tendonsitis and other ailments

• Wow
She doesn’t have SPD, SI joint dysfunction, tendonsitis and other ailments
Your point is ? You don’t know how she is feeling,you all just choose to put her down with nasty comments . I imagine you ladies are the ones whispering behind peoples backs and being sweet as pie to their faces

Your point is ? You don’t know how she is feeling,you all just choose to put her down with nasty comments . I imagine you ladies are the ones whispering behind peoples backs and being sweet as pie to their faces
I also have SPD and have been on crutches since 28 weeks, a chronic pain disorder from before pregnancy and other ailments. It's not an excuse to eat nothing but McDonald's and promote it to her following...

• Wow
Took me nearly 4 years to get pregnant, I didn’t have a takeaway or McDonald’s the whole 41 weeks, I never ate as well as I did when I was pregnant because I was so grateful to be pregnant and was worried sick something would go wrong. Breastfeeding now and still eating super well to feed him. I don’t want a medal or anything, wouldn’t dream of doing it any other way.

I actually pity her from that post in so far as she has opened up and explained that she had some body issues previously. Now she is so happy to be pregnant she doesn’t mind putting on the weight with is a lot. Now I’ve never commented about her weight as everyone is different, her diet is bad let’s face it but there is very little chance of the body issues going away once the baby is born. It’s like she thinks everything is going to be baby baby baby. Eventually the weight will start to upset her and I just hope that with all the other emotions of parenthood that this won’t be the biggest one.

I’m rambling now so I’ll stop but let’s just say poor Robbie when the hype of the new baby has died down 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.