Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone at the shower looked like they wanted to *literally* anywhere else.
I know her family - that is very much the case. She spent no time with them at all before she was pregnant, was always around Robbie's family and now that's she pregnant, she's clung to her family. She demanded the baby shower and they went along with it. She's allergic now that she is so close to Robbie's family in the new rental.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry now... "I have always dreamt of being able to have my very own baby shower..."... bit much no? Like, it's just a party, it's not like a wedding (sorry, sore subject for Kim 😅)

Also, I love how she is so focused on the due date (or going early). Chances are it will be closer to 9 weeks. She'll be a wasp the last few days 🙈

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry now... "I have always dreamt of being able to have my very own baby shower..."... bit much no? Like, it's just a party, it's not like a wedding (sorry, sore subject for Kim 😅)

Also, I love how she is so focused on the due date (or going early). Chances are it will be closer to 9 weeks. She'll be a wasp the last few days 🙈
You'd tend to go over on a first baby if anything, not go early! Having said that I was prepared to go over on my first and had her at 39 weeks exactly so when I was pregnant again I was expecting the same and he wasn't born until 41 weeks I was raging 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Someone should tell her that’s not how it works 😂 you don’t get to choose (speaking from experience 🤣)

I heard the reason they had to move house in to a much more undesirable area was she’s getting hap now so had to find a landlord who accepts it
oh so are his family from around there ?I was wondering what brought her up there. I was expecting him to propose at the shower . You just know she picks out his clothes.

Hope she has lots of support if she’s planning on breastfeeding especially when he can’t drive no joke when stuck under a baby on a couch feeding all day and night and need to get to the chemist or shop etc

Reactions: 2
She bought a perfect prep machine so I don't think she's planning on it

Girl, all you do is nothing
Just saw this and laughed … first day she has nothing to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you ve been in bed eating for the entire pregnancy hun!

Just saw this and laughed … first day she has nothing to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you ve been in bed eating for the entire pregnancy hun!

Also the things she's listing she's done like they are big stressful things, putting a wash on? Going to the shop? Tidying up? I have a toddler and I'm breastfeeding a newborn and do those things on a daily basis without thought 🤣

Also the things she's listing she's done like they are big stressful things, putting a wash on? Going to the shop? Tidying up? I have a toddler and I'm breastfeeding a newborn and do those things on a daily basis without thought 🤣
Omg me too!! So I find her very entertaining to have a look while feeding! Lord knows she’s heading for some shock! Although she ll prob keep whining and make him do everything as well as expecting him to work to keep them! 🙄

Ah ok it’s just why would you need a breast pump if you are bottle feeding or am I missing something 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ah ok it’s just why would you need a breast pump if you are bottle feeding or am I missing something 🙈
Yeah I don't get that. She bought the perfect prep which would make me think she's planning on bottle feeding. Maybe she's going to do both?

Yeah I don't get that. She bought the perfect prep which would make me think she's planning on bottle feeding. Maybe she's going to do both?
She’s probably just that scatty! I’d say the same one will be whinging about feeds right away so she ll defo want dad to be able to help. She is beyond lazy.

What world is she in that at 33 weeks she classes going to Argos and visit her Nan as strenuous and needs to relax? What about nurses and carers etc that work right till the end! Shes done duck all since October

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.