Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was planning on buying that Perfect Prep machine, but a small bit of research into it suggested it wasn't a great idea; they're not recommended by any of the maternity hospitals.

Reactions: 3
I had the perfect prep on my first baby and tbh it doesn't even really save all that much time. You'd be as well just boiling the kettle

Reactions: 1
I had the perfect prep on my first baby and tbh it doesn't even really save all that much time. You'd be as well just boiling the kettle
I disagree, we love the tommee tippee machine! Much faster than boiling the kettle, waiting for it to cool for 30 mins, making the bottle and then having to wait even longer for it to cool down? It literally takes 2 mins?

I disagree, we love the tommee tippee machine! Much faster than boiling the kettle, waiting for it to cool for 30 mins, making the bottle and then having to wait even longer for it to cool down? It literally takes 2 mins?
When we were at my mams with her and didn't have the perfect prep we used to just keep a Brita in the fridge filled with cooled boiled water each day and top the boiling kettle water in the bottle up with that so it was the right temp and you could use straight away

When we were at my mams with her and didn't have the perfect prep we used to just keep a Brita in the fridge filled with cooled boiled water each day and top the boiling kettle water in the bottle up with that so it was the right temp and you could use straight away
The whole idea of the perfect prep machine is the initial hot shot kills any bacteria that may be in the formula, and then once mixed you top it up with room temp water. I know people who swear by them, think the main thing is to keep changing the filter to avoid any of those horror stories going around about them

She’s not doing herself any favours lying in bed all day!! All medical advice is to stay as active as possible until the end- unless you’ve been put on bed rest, which she has not!!

Reactions: 2
Ah yea there is definitely other ways and ive done much the same if I'm on hols or anything but I just find the tommee tippee machine amazing! So handy when ur half asleep at night to have the formula pre measured and just go!

Ah yea there is definitely other ways and ive done much the same if I'm on hols or anything but I just find the tommee tippee machine amazing! So handy when ur half asleep at night to have the formula pre measured and just go!
I'm breastfeeding this time around and I can't tell if it's more exhausting feeding more often with breastfeeding, or if it was more exhausting washing sterilizing and preparing a stupid amount of bottles per day when I did formula 😂

• Haha
Oh ffs. On the beg. Baby moon??? Didn’t she try something similar at Christmas?????

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs. On the beg. Baby moon??? Didn’t she try something similar at Christmas?????
I'd say nothing if she worked and actually needed a last little break before the baby but she does duck all, what exactly does she need a break away from? Especially if they plan on staying super local, like what's the point. Surely you'd be best off saving that money for the baby

Reactions: 6
Yep I think so. At least she didn't tag hotels looking for a specific freebie I suppose 😂
Oh don't worry she will start tagging them shortly pretending they are "suggestions" that were sent in to see who bites and offers a freebie.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say nothing if she worked and actually needed a last little break before the baby but she does duck all, what exactly does she need a break away from? Especially if they plan on staying super local, like what's the point. Surely you'd be best off saving that money for the baby
She’s looking for a freebie. Money don’t matter 🤣

Eeeekkk the photo shoot😬😬 those shots give me the ick.....preggo people holding there belly like that I just can't. And iv been preggo myself like so nothing against pregnancy

Reactions: 9
Those pictures are dire, whatever about wanting loads of private pictures but this is supposedly a professional photographer, I wouldn’t leave her photograph my dog 😅😅

• Haha
Eeeekkk the photo shoot😬😬 those shots give me the ick.....preggo people holding there belly like that I just can't. And iv been preggo myself like so nothing against pregnancy
I think they’re very cringe. Like honestly nobody cares about your pregnancy once your pregnant. 🫣

The way her boobs are pressed in the first one and the vpl …. 😵💫 never had a pregnancy shoot but compared to some I’ve seen these pics seem pretty bad.

Reactions: 3
They are awful pics 🫣 her 28 week bump was the same size as mine at 38 wks. She’s never mentioned weights, she’ll be induced/sectioned early due to big baby from all the crap food and beer!

Those pictures are dire, whatever about wanting loads of private pictures but this is supposedly a professional photographer, I wouldn’t leave her photograph my dog 😅😅
Came on to see what ye all thought of them. They're terrible, unflattering, bad angles, bad lighting....are we sure this person is a professional?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.