Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously no hotels gave her a free stay the last time she was on the beg looking for one for her "babymoon" she's back now looking for a caravan or airbnb 🙄
Isn’t it shocking, expected to pay for her own holiday. The absolute cheek 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's staying in a pod....that looks like it'll be super comfortable while very pregnant 😂 I'm not even comfortable in my own bed anymore, no mind being in a small place with another person. That bed looks awkward to get into while not pregnant...
Stop! I’m not as heavily pregnant as her and id struggle!! Either the floor or the chair for me (I’d rather be at home though!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Either she’s not the full shilling or she’s playing for sympathy with that ‘pod’. The photos are creative to say the least. In reality, it is a like a very rough timber tent. There is no shower apart from a make shift outside thing. She would be better off going to a camp site as the facilities would be superior. This is as cheap and basic as you can get. I would imagine a gang of lads crashing here. The thought of a woman who is 37+ weeks using it is just unthinkable. The whole purpose of a mini moon is a little bit of luxury (or comfort at the least). If I couldn’t afford a night in a hotel I would stay at home.

Reactions: 8
I had a crier on my first and my second is a dream baby 😂 it's a steep learning curve when you have the difficult baby as the first!
I have what a think is a v good, mostly healthy baby and now toddler and it’s bloody hard work. I’m honestly not complaining. I signed up for it and am blessed to have him but even with oodles of experience… there’s nothing like being the main caregiver day and night. It’s the hardest job I’ve ever done. I’d say she’s in for a shock. Especially with Robbie away a fair bit.

Either she’s not the full shilling or she’s playing for sympathy with that ‘pod’. The photos are creative to say the least. In reality, it is a like a very rough timber tent. There is no shower apart from a make shift outside thing. She would be better off going to a camp site as the facilities would be superior. This is as cheap and basic as you can get. I would imagine a gang of lads crashing here. The thought of a woman who is 37+ weeks using it is just unthinkable. The whole purpose of a mini moon is a little bit of luxury (or comfort at the least). If I couldn’t afford a night in a hotel I would stay at home.
Ya I get what your saying to I would want a nice big hotel room bed and to just crash in it for the weekend I say she got it for free nothing else was offered either . Can ya imagine the heat to in there nothing would cool me down at this stage of pregnancy and I was heavily pregnant to in the summer both times

Reactions: 6
Did anyone listen to her post earlier??? She truly is the gift of giggles that keeps giving. It’s seriously criiingey but it is a quiet Monday. So, she had loads of DMs wondering was she in labour 🙄. Then she goes on to tell us she can’t handle the heat today. Plus she is suffering terribly with hay fever. This is the one going to stay in a glorified dog box with feck all facilities- that is sitting in the middle of an overgrown field next month when she will be even bigger, clumsier and hotter 🙈. Is the fella as stupid as her.

Did anyone listen to her post earlier??? She truly is the gift of giggles that keeps giving. It’s seriously criiingey but it is a quiet Monday. So, she had loads of DMs wondering was she in labour 🙄. Then she goes on to tell us she can’t handle the heat today. Plus she is suffering terribly with hay fever. This is the one going to stay in a glorified dog box with feck all facilities- that is sitting in the middle of an overgrown field next month when she will be even bigger, clumsier and hotter 🙈. Is the fella as stupid as her.

Robbie does as he is told I say . I hope she doesn’t actually hit him for snoring 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m actually speechless …. Out of breath so much … perhaps the sitting down the entire pregnancy was not a good plan! I was doing antenatal exercise classes up until 37 weeks! And celebrating with a Heineken zero after successfully harvesting colostrum …. No words 😱and use of the word diddies 😵💫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope she got the ok for harvesting, it can bring in labour and most definitely not recommend before 37 weeks. But fair play getting 10ml. I struggled to get 1ml per session 🙈

I really hope she got the ok for harvesting, it can bring in labour and most definitely not recommend before 37 weeks. But fair play getting 10ml. I struggled to get 1ml per session 🙈
I thought exact same... my thoughts are that she just went ahead with it herself regardless 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s actually very rare it brings on labour sure medical professionals would use it rather than inducing you with a drip if it was that effective.
But I’m surprised she’s even arsed doing it, sitting there skulling cans

It’s actually very rare it brings on labour sure medical professionals would use it rather than inducing you with a drip if it was that effective.
But I’m surprised she’s even arsed doing it, sitting there skulling cans
Nipple stimulation can start labour (now you’d need to be nearly in labour for it to work) but it can kickstart it too, it is recommended to try if your over 40 weeks 🙈

Why would you ring the hospital before the pharmacy? This one can’t stand no attention for a few minutes, no surprise mind since Robbie certainly doesn’t give it to her

Reactions: 2
I know it's alcohol free but would you really be sitting around drinking a beer at this hour of the day?

Reactions: 11
I know it's alcohol free but would you really be sitting around drinking a beer at this hour of the day?
Its sooo weird unless that’s what you are used to doing with your days

Ha she did a dirty delete there. First she said she told a few white lies to the insurance company so they will cover her , how stupid can you be broadcasting that to thousands of people 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.