Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I would think they are erring on the side of caution and confining her to bed-rest so as not to kick start labour before tomorrow.....better to be safe than sorry where pregnancy is concerned
But she could walk to the car and back, that wouldn’t do anything! Even if someone went with her.

Reactions: 2
Was thinking there, car seat in the car ready since last week. Before today , was she planning on driving home from the hospital herself?

Reactions: 1
But she could walk to the car and back, that wouldn’t do anything! Even if someone went with her.
I honestly wouldn’t trust her to simply walk to the car and back. She’d probably need to do a quick McDonald’s run while she’s at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so lucky to have Rob be able to visit and bring food etc is covid lockdown mams had it tough and it’s only when I see stories like this it makes me realise how alone we were

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really and truly hope all goes well for her tomorrow and both mam and baby are healthy and happy after it all, at the end of the day that’s all it boils down to

Reactions: 8
She’s so lucky to have Rob be able to visit and bring food etc is covid lockdown mams had it tough and it’s only when I see stories like this it makes me realise how alone we were
100%, i get upset when I think back on it all. Other half having to leave after 1 hour and didn't see him for 3 days. Thank god those restrictions are gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
100%, i get upset when I think back on it all. Other half having to leave after 1 hour and didn't see him for 3 days. Thank god those restrictions are gone.
Soo tough!! It was horrendous. There were a few day where they were short food as well so got a sandwich for dinner and no way of getting anything else it was like prison

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It was horrific really, my fiancé was only in for the section and even at that literally had to be only straight up from the car before it and then never even got on the ward with me and our son. No visitors at all for three days, really was something else

• Heart
  • Sad
So lucky! It really got on my nerves when people were complaining that they could only visit for two hours last year... I felt like screaming WE GOT NOTHING!! Hopefully it will never be like that again 🤞

Also jealous that she doesn’t have to experience contractions 🤣 I know recovery from a section is so so tough though but I think she will be fine and hopefully Robbie steps up

• Haha
So lucky! It really got on my nerves when people were complaining that they could only visit for two hours last year... I felt like screaming WE GOT NOTHING!! Hopefully it will never be like that again 🤞
Could have written these posts myself, no visitors, no support, no food!!! Days alone with baby, too afraid to go for a shower or even to the bathroom. Actually traumatizing. They are nowhere near as strict now thank god

Could have written these posts myself, no visitors, no support, no food!!! Days alone with baby, too afraid to go for a shower or even to the bathroom. Actually traumatizing. They are nowhere near as strict now thank god
I signed myself out of hospital in December 2020. 39 hours after my section... I was so panicked and anxious about the hospital we just zipped right out the door and soon as I could get my consultant to say yes.

I'm delighted things are back to normal for new Mams but I'm still scarred that my family was robbed of those first precious hours. I'm rotten jealous too if I'm honest.

Kim will be fine.
A planned section is so different to an emergency. Tbh I found the physical recovery a walk in the park. I felt great after about 2 weeks and after 6 weeks I was back to normal. I know other Mams had vaginal deliveries and suffered with basic recovery for months and still aren't right.
There's ups and downs both ways.

But Kim.... up your fruit and veg because you'll need to poop and recovery doesn't happen on iceburgers and big macs 🥲

Reactions: 5
I signed myself out of hospital in December 2020. 39 hours after my section... I was so panicked and anxious about the hospital we just zipped right out the door and soon as I could get my consultant to say yes.

I'm delighted things are back to normal for new Mams but I'm still scarred that my family was robbed of those first precious hours. I'm rotten jealous too if I'm honest.

Kim will be fine.
A planned section is so different to an emergency. Tbh I found the physical recovery a walk in the park. I felt great after about 2 weeks and after 6 weeks I was back to normal. I know other Mams had vaginal deliveries and suffered with basic recovery for months and still aren't right.
There's ups and downs both ways.

But Kim.... up your fruit and veg because you'll need to poop and recovery doesn't happen on iceburgers and big macs 🥲

They are definitely better but not back to normal. I had my first baby right when covid started during the harshest restrictions and had a second recently and a lot of the experience was much the same bar my husband being allowed to be there longer 🥴

• Sad
I'll be killed for this but I think the person who posted about the incompatibility possibly meant Kim and Robbie , not for people with fertility issues.
I have fertility issues and I wouldn't have taken that personally to be honest, we are trying and having recurrent miss carriages but we stick through it.
I do agree with the comment about them not having a pot to piss in between them and now they are bringing another little person into that scenario. Kim is still quite young and I feel she still had plenty time to gave a baby, they should have gotten themselves a roof over their head, a stable income and even Robbie a licence to drive then a baby.
It’s a nasty thing to say about anyone. And I also have no time for this talk about how they shouldn’t have had this baby cos they’re not doing well financially. Yes, I found it odd she gave up work from conception but aside from that, a huge percentage of our population are renting currently. Who are we to say they shouldn’t be allowed start a family if they wish to. I know they come across as eejits at times but this baby will be loved and cared for. It’s sad to think about it but a lot of children live in unsafe homes where they are treated poorly and even neglected. I think Kim & Robbie will both love and cherish this child. They’ll make mistakes like the rest of us but I think they’ll do just fine 💙⭐

It's only in hindsight you look back and think godddd it was so easy just being able to sleep and eat whenever you wanted 😂 being hugely pregnant seems annoying at the time but when the baby gets here it feels like you've been in a car crash and you also have a tiny baby to look after
I found it much easier once my baby was here. Admittedly I had a tough pregnancy with issues from an underlying issue and hospital admissions but I think ultimately the relief of having a healthy baby was easier than the anxiety and discomfort that went with pregnancy. I genuinely didn’t mind when we woke every 2-3hours at night! 😁

Last edited:
It’s a nasty thing to say about anyone. And I also have no time for this talk about how they shouldn’t have had this baby cos they’re not doing well financially. Yes, I found it odd she gave up work from conception but aside from that, a huge percentage of our population are renting currently. Who are we to say they shouldn’t be allowed start a family if they wish to. I know they come across as eejits at times but this baby will be loved and cared for. It’s sad to think about it but a lot of children live in unsafe homes where they are treated poorly and even neglected. I think Kim & Robbie will both love and cherish this child. They’ll make mistakes like the rest of us but I think they’ll do just fine 💙⭐

I found it much easier once my baby was here. Admittedly I had a tough pregnancy with issues from an underlying issue and hospital admissions but I think ultimately the relief of having a healthy baby was easier than the anxiety and discomfort that went with pregnancy. I genuinely didn’t mind when we woke every 2-3hours at night! 😁
You're right their por

If you have no time for it, then why are you bringing it up? I never said they wouldn't love their child either, I think they will adore him. Do I think she was a bit of an ejit throughout the pregnancy.... I sure do.. but never said she wouldn't love her child. I would give my house and husband up to be where she is right now, If you think the comment made by the other person was nasty, that's ok. I choose not to let these things get to me because life is hard enough and I'm not going to let a comment off a random tattler who I don't know get to me even if it is offensive or not. As much of an ejit that Kim is I really hope all is OK with her and her baby boy tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You're right their por

If you have no time for it, then why are you bringing it up? I never said they wouldn't love their child either, I think they will adore him. Do I think she was a bit of an ejit throughout the pregnancy.... I sure do.. but never said she wouldn't love her child. I would give my house and husband up to be where she is right now, If you think the comment made by the other person was nasty, that's ok. I choose not to let these things get to me because life is hard enough and I'm not going to let a comment off a random tattler who I don't know get to me even if it is offensive or not. As much of an ejit that Kim is I really hope all is OK with her and her baby boy tomorrow.
No worries.. I responded to your post but it was directed at the original comment.. ie if she was saying K&R aren’t compatible and should have gone their separate ways etc, I feel that’s a nasty uncalled for post.

But also, we’re all on here because some of what she shares is a bit OTT, a bit attention seeking etc and we’re generally all on the same wave length in our opinions. But I personally think anyone questioning why they’re bring this baby into the world should perhaps think before they type.

Like them or loathe them, they were very much yearning to be parents when they started this journey and I’m delighted for them that baby is nearly here. No parents and no family is perfect but we all muddle through. Most of us have our financial struggles.. but once they’re all happy and healthy, the rest will works itself out I reckon 💕

Doesn’t Robbie just look so happy in that photo she posted? He seems really excited to be a dad! Hope all goes well for them tomorrow. I’m so jealous, I’ve another 10 weeks to wait 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.