Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, and still tagging away šŸ˜‚ is anyone else suprised that he even remembered to get her a birthday card? The way she goes on about him
I am genuinely surprised he even acknowledged her. Iā€™d guess she got it for herself though. Heā€™s so dozy her birthday wouldnā€™t even register with him

Omg the view ā€¦. Of the back of other peoples houses and fields full of weeds šŸ¤£ can they even see the ocean ?! Looks horrendous.
Sheā€™s definitely moved into the rental in a certain area of Cork for a reason and thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say ā€¦

Reactions: 6
Omg the view ā€¦. Of the back of other peoples houses and fields full of weeds šŸ¤£ can they even see the ocean ?! Looks horrendous.
Sheā€™s definitely moved into the rental in a certain area of Cork for a reason and thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say ā€¦
Say more... pleeease!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So where she is renting is classified as a disadvantaged area.

ā€œRevitalising Areas through Planning, Investment and Development (RAPID) works with communities across Cork City focusing on areas designated as disadvantaged.ā€ And one of the 4 areas listed is where she is now living.

So where she is renting is classified as a disadvantaged area.

ā€œRevitalising Areas through Planning, Investment and Development (RAPID) works with communities across Cork City focusing on areas designated as disadvantaged.ā€ And one of the 4 areas listed is where she is now living.
What's that got to do with anything ? She annoys me to be honest , but she seems to have a nice roof over her head and more importantly for the baby . So I don't see the point in highlighting she's in a disadvantaged area. I grew up in one. We aren't all born with silver spoons rammed in our gob .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What's that got to do with anything ? She annoys me to be honest , but she seems to have a nice roof over her head and more importantly for the baby . So I don't see the point in highlighting she's in a disadvantaged area. I grew up in one. We aren't all born with silver spoons rammed in our gob .
Im not saying that at all but sheā€™s not from there originally and I think she moved there in hoping she would have a better chance of getting on the list

Reactions: 2
Im not saying that at all but sheā€™s not from there originally and I think she moved there in hoping she would have a better chance of getting on the list
She's not got a hope of getting up the list unless she claims Robbie isn't supporting them or something. I know people with disabled children, living in unsuitable houses who can't get moved up the list. It's all a huge mess at the moment, she'll be waiting years and years.

Reactions: 4
I think they were renting from someone in her family, they could have sold the house. It actually looks like a nice house theyā€™re in now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Robbie's family are from that area. Kim is from Carrigaline and rental houses in Carrigaline under ā‚¬2K a month are like absolute gold dust. They're renting somewhere they can afford. Like thousands of people in this country!

Reactions: 8
I think they were renting from someone in her family, they could have sold the house. It actually looks like a nice house theyā€™re in now šŸ˜‚
It does actually. It's a nice place for them and their baby. I'm not sure the area it's in really matters all that much, though I know nothing about areas in Cork. At least they have somewhere and they can afford it.

Robbie's family are from that area. Kim is from Carrigaline and rental houses in Carrigaline under ā‚¬2K a month are like absolute gold dust. They're renting somewhere they can afford. Like thousands of people in this country!
Anywhere in Cork is like gold dust at the moment. It's impossible to find rentals

She is definitely on the spectrum. Iā€™m not being nasty saying that. I just feel - following her for the past 36 months of her protracted pregnancy šŸ¤£ - that things are not right at all. The stupid carry on, the big girl foolish act, the horrific diet, the laziness. Donā€™t get me started on the weird relationship with the disappearing Robbie. Does she realise she has a living person growing inside her - itā€™s not just like a puppy - to photo and dress up. She has a worrying disconnect with the baby thatā€™s getting worse as the weeks tick down.
What do you mean on the spectrum... I don't understand...

I told you it was a tit hole. Itā€™s beyond horrendous.

I dont think she said it is, but sure everyone knows it is!
I'm from rochestown but my husband's family are from there and I always thought it was a nice area with a few rough around the edge areas but shur you get that everywhere, at least there's an apache pizza up the road in Hollyhill for her should she ever choose to go back to work šŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Where's the other dog? She definitely had two.
Iā€™d say she battered him and deep fried him - before she milked him dry

Farranree isnā€™t an area you would choose to live in if you could. Itā€™s dog tough - especially where she lives by the School. I know I wouldnā€™t. Itā€™s on the rough end of the north side. Kim has been having family issues lately- due to her crazy behaviour. Her family have a lovely house in a very posh area of Carrigaline. Im sure you all saw the ā€˜baby showerā€™ pics. Itā€™s very sad how low Kim has gone. She used to be such a bubbly character- full of fun. This journey has fecked her up big time. She might get a baby out of it but very little else long term

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.