Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ask me why even but I’ve such a feeling she’ll have a section, probably thinks it’s an easy out (had one myself, it isn’t lol)
I doubt she will, unless it’s an emergency. I’ve asked for a section this time (my 4th baby) because I want a tubal done at the same time and they won’t even comment. It’s a straight up no! 😭

Reactions: 1
I just don't understand why the midwife recommended to keep collecting colostrum since that was what gave her the pains in the first place 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why won’t they let her go over? Ivf is the only possible way to know EXACTLY when she got pregnant, so going over should be ok? Can anyone explain this? 🙈

That's probably just Kim's take on things, anything to get the baby out 🤬
She probably didn't tell them the pain was happening after colostrum harvesting....would it shock you if she left out that piece of information?

Reactions: 4
Why won’t they let her go over? Ivf is the only possible way to know EXACTLY when she got pregnant, so going over should be ok? Can anyone explain this? 🙈
Didn't understand either. If going over is so bad why do they let most women?

I think it's something to do with the placenta in IVF pregnancies but don't hold me to that. I wasn't let go over 39+5 but that was from gestational diabetes, not because it was an IVF pregnancy. Induction was never mentioned to me for that reason.

Having her birthday is actually quiet believable isn't it 🙈😂
Even though I was overdue on my second baby I was hoping he would hold on to have the same date as a few others in the family. Or an extra week to make it to my own birthday but they do their own thing 😂 you can't choose unfortunately

There’s no reason not to let her go over once baby is ok. She could refuse they have to have your consent. I’m also pregnant with ivf baby and have been warned about them trying to induce you to suit themselves. No thanks! You can always refuse and you can go in for extra monitoring.

A gear bag for robbie now too. Toiletries? What does she think is going to be happening that be needs a bag full of stuff too.

• Haha
Tagging the pod place to let them know it's her birthday, she still hasn't given up on trying to blag herself a freebie 😂

Reactions: 5
Tagging the pod place to let them know it's her birthday, she still hasn't given up on trying to blag herself a freebie 😂
She's desperate for freebies. Say she's raging Ulluv or one of the other companies that does hospital bags didn't reach out to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG I had a sweep on my last preg at 39 weeks, holy moly, I grabbed the gyne's hand and roared 'JEEEEZZZZUUUUSSSSS' 🙈 :eek: 😂 to the amusement of my husband who was behind the curtain - horrific pain. Felt her hand would come out my mouth she shoved it so far in :sick: . Didn't work either, induction a week later which took 2.5 days ending in emergency section.

• Heart
OMG I had a sweep on my last preg at 39 weeks, holy moly, I grabbed the gyne's hand and roared 'JEEEEZZZZUUUUSSSSS' 🙈 :eek: 😂 to the amusement of my husband who was behind the curtain - horrific pain. Felt her hand would come out my mouth she shoved it so far in :sick: . Didn't work either, induction a week later which took 2.5 days ending in emergency section.
I had one on my last too..exactly the same I thought the doctors hand was coming out of my mouth!!! 🙈🙈 baby born two hours later tho so it was totally worth it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.