Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperate for freebies. Say she's raging Ulluv or one of the other companies that does hospital bags didn't reach out to her 😂
When she showed the car seat yesterday I was thinking about the time she was putting a deposit on her baby stuff and was raging that the price had gone up €100 since she had looked at it previously. Kept mentioning it while tagging the store, obviously in the hope they'd give it to her for the cheaper price.....cringe!!!!
Like milk & bread have gone up in price, you don't see people tagging Pat the Baker and Dawn Milk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see this woman doing something dangerous or risky to bring on labour
After all she has gone through to get pregnant, wouldn't you think you would do anything and everything to keep the baby safe for as long as possible. Go for a long walk, nice bath, and just wait. ffs. You've waited this long, another couple of weeks wont kill ya.

Reactions: 5
She’ll hardly go the caster oil/laxative route? She has an end date, why not wait. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because the poor pet is uncomfortable and sore 😂 it actually wouldn't shock me at this point. She's bloody reckless and completely idiotic if she keeps harvesting colostrum after getting that much pain from it.

Reactions: 4
Because the poor pet is uncomfortable and sore 😂 it actually wouldn't shock me at this point. She's bloody reckless and completely idiotic if she keeps harvesting colostrum after getting that much pain from it.
All that she’ll do is put that baby into distress and he’ll pass his meconnium before labour, then she’ll be blaming everyone else for HER mistake 😞

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely going to be one of those that put rusks in his bottles at 7 weeks

Reactions: 8
Oh sweet Lord. I cannot believe they are going to that tiny timber box with a cold outdoor shower in this heat - at 8.5 months pregnant. There’s no space around the bed. You need to crawl up and down the bed to get in or out. I cannot imagine anything more uncomfortable. There’s no shade. It’s a field covered in scutch grass and stones. Really a place for lads on the piss to crash. Is she really that thick or is it part of the game. I’ve never seen a girl make such an exhibition of herself for very little. What freebies did she get? Couple of outfits.

Reactions: 3
I’m 37 weeks now and mighty uncomfortable. Haven’t had a decent sleep in weeks.
But I’m trying to stay active and bouncing on my yoga ball every evening.
My baby will come when he’s ready.

Reactions: 2
Can only imagine the bleeping heat in that glorified shed tomorrow. Humid heat, cramped spaces and a bed you climb into from the bottom. Nothing heavily pregnant women love more..

I can't understand how someone would try so hard to get pregnant and then not look after themselves. Good nutrition is important

Reactions: 4
I can't understand how someone would try so hard to get pregnant and then not look after themselves. Good nutrition is important
I dont even care about the food side of things anymore. This woman is unhinged, trying desperately to induce labour, despite her body clearly screaming it isn't ready! I went over 1 week om my first, and yes ever day I went beyond the dur date felt like a week. But I walked, ate spicy food (no scientific research to back that one up but ud try anything!) And had baths. But I certainly did not think that expressing colustrum to the point where I was having braxton hicks etc was in any way appropriate! Honestly seems like she wants him to get into distress so she will get an earlier emergency section. She is sick in the head. She hates that her pregnancy has been drama free!

Reactions: 9
Drama free other than the bleeds she caused herself!
Good god that would have scared me so much I’d have been following every rule to the letter had I been her!! But nope, she was back riding a few days later, joking about Robbie being a “beast”.

• Wow
  • Sick
Any drama was purely created by herself, up on him like a jockey and knowing well what she was at heading to the hospital for a free scan. Remember them being in Galway and her casually driving back for a scan because of a bleed? Not a bit of stress in her because she knew well.

All these insta huns crave attention and praise, the pregnancy was too textbook for her. I think a lot of it comes down to loneliness, Robbie is rarely anywhere to be seen she’s more or less a single mother already from what she shows. Sometimes I wonder is it deliberate though and is she wanting to hop onto the one parent payment and a council house list with not much evidence of him about

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.