Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she battered him and deep fried him - before she milked him dry

Farranree isn’t an area you would choose to live in if you could. It’s dog tough - especially where she lives by the School. I know I wouldn’t. It’s on the rough end of the north side. Kim has been having family issues lately- due to her crazy behaviour. Her family have a lovely house in a very posh area of Carrigaline. Im sure you all saw the ‘baby shower’ pics. It’s very sad how low Kim has gone. She used to be such a bubbly character- full of fun. This journey has fecked her up big time. She might get a baby out of it but very little else long term
Are you a friend of Kim's that you know she is having family issues. I'm not the greatest fan of Kim's, I founs myself more and more frustrated at her behaviour, hence why I Unfollowed her.

Her life seems sad really, maybe she should have thought about what having a baby involves a little bit more before she did it. I feel like she wanted this amazing life that one fantasises about and thought that when she got pregnant that she would have this perfect life perfect house, hubby, and baby etc but she doesn't seem to have that at all, only the baby on the way and a missing dog 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’d say she battered him and deep fried him - before she milked him dry

Farranree isn’t an area you would choose to live in if you could. It’s dog tough - especially where she lives by the School. I know I wouldn’t. It’s on the rough end of the north side. Kim has been having family issues lately- due to her crazy behaviour. Her family have a lovely house in a very posh area of Carrigaline. Im sure you all saw the ‘baby shower’ pics. It’s very sad how low Kim has gone. She used to be such a bubbly character- full of fun. This journey has fecked her up big time. She might get a baby out of it but very little else long term
I wonder what crazy behavior caused a family feud? Like I get she’s excited, but crazy enough to cause a rift? Having a baby is a massive change for anyone but it takes a village, what happened to hers? 🙈

She probably seen others getting on with their lives and she was feeling left behind, fella that won’t commit and then struggling to start a family. I think she thought everything would fall into place once she was pregnant and it hasn’t, I’d say she’s been a diva the whole pregnancy. Maybe not enough for some big rift but possibly enough for some tense moments and avoiding her

Reactions: 2
I'm from rochestown but my husband's family are from there and I always thought it was a nice area with a few rough around the edge areas but shur you get that everywhere, at least there's an apache pizza up the road in Hollyhill for her should she ever choose to go back to work 😅
Ah well if ur from rochestown u probably wouldn't be up to much on the northside 🤣 rochestown being one of the more affluent areas.

Of course there's lovely people, same as in knocknaheeny or any other northside place. They are still classed as being disadvantaged though, there is no denying that! Everyone in cork knows that

Ah well if ur from rochestown u probably wouldn't be up to much on the northside 🤣 rochestown being one of the more affluent areas.

Of course there's lovely people, same as in knocknaheeny or any other northside place. They are still classed as being disadvantaged though, there is no denying that! Everyone in cork knows that
I help my friend with her animal charity so am always up in Knocknaheeney, the amount of dogs, horses and cats I've seen so badly abused, there is a minority of people up there that are downright awful but there's a lot of lovely people there too. My aunt lives in Farranree and the neighbours are so good to her, she is 80 and they all look after her as all of her kids are living abroad. You'd never see that in R/town. Our neighbours would barely look at you, I remember one time, my neighbours dog went missing and I found her down in passage, I brought her back and he didn't know who I was 😅😅 I only live two doors down 😅 My parents are in a different part of Rochestown and they are there over 40 years and there is no sense of community.
Kim might not be living where she'd like but she should be grateful to have a roof over her head.

On a serious note though, what happened dog number 2?

Reactions: 6
I help my friend with her animal charity so am always up in Knocknaheeney, the amount of dogs, horses and cats I've seen so badly abused, there is a minority of people up there that are downright awful but there's a lot of lovely people there too. My aunt lives in Farranree and the neighbours are so good to her, she is 80 and they all look after her as all of her kids are living abroad. You'd never see that in R/town. Our neighbours would barely look at you, I remember one time, my neighbours dog went missing and I found her down in passage, I brought her back and he didn't know who I was 😅😅 I only live two doors down 😅 My parents are in a different part of Rochestown and they are there over 40 years and there is no sense of community.
Kim might not be living where she'd like but she should be grateful to have a roof over her head.

On a serious note though, what happened dog number 2?
I agree, there is a much greater sense of community spirit in the northside, and definitely the bad few spoil it for the rest of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I won’t judge anyone taking what they can get in the current housing crisis tbh- all they need is 4 walls and a roof to bring bubs home to!
I am a bit judgier about what kind of set up she’s walking into though- Robbie is *never* around, she appears to have a fraught/tense relationship with her family.
It’s gonna be a rough first few weeks, you need your village around you.

I won’t judge anyone taking what they can get in the current housing crisis tbh- all they need is 4 walls and a roof to bring bubs home to!
I am a bit judgier about what kind of set up she’s walking into though- Robbie is *never* around, she appears to have a fraught/tense relationship with her family.
It’s gonna be a rough first few weeks, you need your village around you.
I agree! I just think some people are trying to make out like it's not a bad area/there is no such thing as bad areas. The reality is it is not an area most people would choose as a place to live etc but ur right, in the current climate beggars can't be choosers!

She is definitely gonna get some land once baby arrives. I reallt hope Robbie is around then! Hopefully all the work hours etc are to allow them breathing space to have time off once baby comes!

Reactions: 1
I agree! I just think some people are trying to make out like it's not a bad area/there is no such thing as bad areas. The reality is it is not an area most people would choose as a place to live etc but ur right, in the current climate beggars can't be choosers!

She is definitely gonna get some land once baby arrives. I reallt hope Robbie is around then! Hopefully all the work hours etc are to allow them breathing space to have time off once baby comes!
He should get his paternity leave at least. But she does seem to have such a lonely life and a village is a must in those first few weeks. Even just having someone to drop over a meal/come help clean etc is amazing and so helpful.

He should get his paternity leave at least. But she does seem to have such a lonely life and a village is a must in those first few weeks. Even just having someone to drop over a meal/come help clean etc is amazing and so helpful.

I don't think I would have survived after my first without all the help I got from my own mam. You can't ever prepare for how tough it is! Hopefully she patches things up with her family and gets some support, I don't think he will be there to help out

I wonder has he just asked to be off camera? 🤔Like he was there in the pod thing but she didn’t show any pictures of them together.

I wonder has he just asked to be off camera? 🤔Like he was there in the pod thing but she didn’t show any pictures of them together.
Well she was calling him the 45 minute man when he was providing a semen sample in Waterstones so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. How humiliating!

• Sick
Well she was calling him the 45 minute man when he was providing a semen sample in Waterstones so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. How humiliating!
Yeah I think she treats him disrespectfully and in front of so many people. It’s not on.

Reactions: 4
She put him a picture with him asleep in the bed beside her in the pod so surely if he has asked to be private she wouldn't be doing shite like that?

Reactions: 3
She put him a picture with him asleep in the bed beside her in the pod so surely if he has asked to be private she wouldn't be doing shite like that?
That was the back of his head though, like no pics of them together or his face at all. That’s why i was wondering 🤔

Reactions: 1
God she's insufferable.. I'm sorry to be cruel, but she really is one of those people that you hope gets a land with labour and life with a newborn. She is so clueless and helpless. I had my 1st at 23. Had a difficult recovery after labour, few complications and a very unsettled baby. We had no family help where we lived, just me and partner. Baby was pure colic/reflux and it was the hardest time of my life. Child didn't sleep til nearly 2. I'm not saying I wish all that on Kim but if she has the perfect experience and then a dream baby I'll be raging 😂😂 also is she for real with the crippling pain of braxton hicks??

I hope she makes it to induction date and sees some of the hardship involved. A nice long drawn out induction and a slow labour for Kim! I can imagine her begging for epidural long before she's in active labour. Probably before they even start the bloody induction 😂😂

Labour is hard work and it's inevitable that you'll have to endure pain even if you take every pain relief option going. She looks like she won't cope with any of it.

Also a sweep at 38+1 on 1st baby? Her cervix was probably so high up it would be easier access it from her mouth... sweeps only wrk if you're very close to labour anyway. She's going to drive herself demented with all these sweeps and trying to get herself into labour. 3 babies later I have found that nothing wrks so just roll with it. Everyone is uncomfortable and sore and fed up, but it's normal, so shut the duck up and get on with it!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
God she's insufferable.. I'm sorry to be cruel, but she really is one of those people that you hope gets a land with labour and life with a newborn. She is so clueless and helpless. I had my 1st at 23. Had a difficult recovery after labour, few complications and a very unsettled baby. We had no family help where we lived, just me and partner. Baby was pure colic/reflux and it was the hardest time of my life. Child didn't sleep til nearly 2. I'm not saying I wish all that on Kim but if she has the perfect experience and then a dream baby I'll be raging 😂😂 also is she for real with the crippling pain of braxton hicks??

I hope she makes it to induction date and sees some of the hardship involved. A nice long drawn out induction and a slow labour for Kim! I can imagine her begging for epidural long before she's in active labour. Probably before they even start the bloody induction 😂😂

Labour is hard work and it's inevitable that you'll have to endure pain even if you take every pain relief option going. She looks like she won't cope with any of it.

Also a sweep at 38+1 on 1st baby? Her cervix was probably so high up it would be easier access it from her mouth... sweeps only wrk if you're very close to labour anyway. She's going to drive herself demented with all these sweeps and trying to get herself into labour. 3 babies later I have found that nothing wrks so just roll with it. Everyone is uncomfortable and sore and fed up, but it's normal, so shut the duck up and get on with it!!!
100%. As the oul ones say ‘she doesn’t know she’s in it’ currently. I’m on baby no 2 with the awful colic/relfux. Worse this time coz I know how people belittle it ‘oh mine had that’ and in the same breath ‘if they cried I just let them sleep 🤯🤯’. My first didn’t sleep through til 18mts also. When I’m feeling evil I nearly would wish one of these unsettled babies on all the Insta huns that spend their days pouting and preening. But as for Kim lord I dunno, clueless isn’t the word.

100%. As the oul ones say ‘she doesn’t know she’s in it’ currently. I’m on baby no 2 with the awful colic/relfux. Worse this time coz I know how people belittle it ‘oh mine had that’ and in the same breath ‘if they cried I just let them sleep 🤯🤯’. My first didn’t sleep through til 18mts also. When I’m feeling evil I nearly would wish one of these unsettled babies on all the Insta huns that spend their days pouting and preening. But as for Kim lord I dunno, clueless isn’t the word.
Soul destroying isn't it.. my other 2 had it to a degree, nothing like the 1st. Poor little baba, she suffered 💔 one of my others has cows milk protein allergy which made the reflux much worse, oh and a tongue tie that certainly didn't help either! I really wish you all the love, it can feel so endless. 😔

People very dismissive and don't get that reflux can vary so much in severity... they think gaviscon will solve everything just cause it was enough for their baby. My 2nd one still at age 4 gets bouts of reflux!

Like there is no way in hell my 1st could be put down, people don't understand that at all! She wouldn't have just cried herself to sleep either... so cruel, she needed us for every minute to hold her 😢

My 3rd I brought her to a kinesiologist and she told me a few things in my diet (I was breastfeeding) were aggravating her reflux. So as well as meds, I cut those things out and it actually really helped. It was paaaainnnful having no dairy, no caffeine etc but she was a much more settled baby. Tbh I know people don't want to hear about alternative therapies but I would have tried anything to avoid going back to reflux hell...

Haha feeling evil today so yes, I wish her a tough labour, a very sore vagina and a heavy dose of newborn reality!! 🤣 everyone of these insta gowls glamorises pregnancy, birth and post partum. By christ it ain't glamorous when you're waddling around in your granny knickers and jumbo maternity pads, hoping you haven't leaked through your pjs, too sore to sit, too broken to stand. 2 boulders for boobs and a beautiful little screamer that needs you entirely. So grateful yet so shell shocked and exhausted. There really is nothing like it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.