red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what really annoys me about her.... she misleads people about how she lost her weight. She joined Slimming World THEN joined a gym when she lost the majority of her weight
But it’s cool to slate SW now I mean, she is proof SW does work for some (like all diets) but she’ll never admit it

Reactions: 4
This one is the ultimate catfish.... she looks nothing like her filtered pics
She's really fucking annoying me lately with all the filtered different face pics so smug with it too. She's feeling herself because she's got a bloke finally, but if she was a protein shit she'd eat herself! I swear she's had a lot of botox done too, but it's hard to tell through her editing

Reactions: 3
What's her account? Forgot all about this cat fish

Reactions: 2
I saw her last week in person. Pretty unrecognisable from her insta pics so don’t think she’s had Botox. All filters.

Reactions: 4
There you go ....
I just don't understand her logic of such heavily filtered pics, when people will see her out and about anyway. She's a mother of daughters and has a granddaughter. She should be sending the message that you don't need to be fake and lie about what you truly look like. Most people use a filter or two but she takes the piss it looks nothing like her

Reactions: 6
It's every single day..

One is doing a runner ! They don’t match and one starts half way across her eye it’s so annoying
Also agree about filtered pics.. it’s a bit pointless posting pics that look nothing like you … literally pointless. Might aswell just post a pic of someone else

Now that her desperate fanny is finally getting some dick off some desperado, has she stopped all the cringe sassy posts? The kind a teenager posts while sat in their box room?

Now that her desperate fanny is finally getting some dick off some desperado, has she stopped all the cringe sassy posts? The kind a teenager posts while sat in their box room?
You make me howl

She's at the love sick teenager stage now

You make me howl

She's at the love sick teenager stage now
He's not quite the Jason or Tom Hardy she thought she could pull is he?

She makes me curl up and die with so much second hand embarrassment she has daughters in their 20s and I bet they don't post the cringe things that she does

It's when she says "bish" too omg