Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped listening altogether can’t hack it anymore, tried 96fm and it wasn’t for me so now I’m listening to 2fm breakfast show with Karl doireann and Donnacha and it’s not bad at all. Much easier listening. I wfh mostly but it’s just for something to listen to while doing school runs.

Reactions: 3

Beavana

VIP Member
Turned on radio there and was on red fm (was listening to prendeville for bit yesterday 🙈) and someone else presenting.

But are the 3 dopes all on holiday at same time - they must realise as bad as they are together they couldn't do a show on their own?

Also Ciaras boyfriend plays rugby in case didn't know, and he does a podcast? 🙄🤦‍♀️ And the clinger is following him in

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Oh ya they wanted him to write a graduation song, like ffs what an absolute headwreck.
I'm soo over it i cannot wait to be on holidays so I dont have to listen to their shit.

• Heart

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Not one listener turned up to the hotel this morning for the live show, apart from 3 locals they had booked to come on. Absolutely mortifying. Its the Aldi car park on Thursday

• Wow
  • Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Well I have commented on another thread that this kind of selection wouldn't inspire you to go and do a broadcasting course, or if you have done a course it wouldn't give you much hope of getting an industry job

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
They've made a very very small gain, but they've lost 2nd place in Cork to c103 which is unheard of. But they've been bought by Bauer so changes afoot I would say

AhReallyLike!

Sorry now like , but sweet mother of Jesus , does The Queen-of-Beige , little Miss one-dimensional herself , absolutely HAVE TO post a bloody workout photo EVERY bloody day !!! Will someone ever tell her that she can actually go the gym , the same as the rest of us , without posting the “same” bloody photograph every day !!!! Rant over !

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Ah here🤢🤢🤢
One of the lads here just told me that a few weeks back Laura said on air that her car was so dirty she had mice living in it for 6 months and couldn't find them. And about 2 weeks ago she was going on about having head lice and not being able to get rid of it. What a manky bitch, and saying it on the radio, what a great ambassador for the station she is 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

ThorsHammer

Ironic that rob and Laura have both done separate interviews this week alleging they left red FM FFS...lads ye were sacked for providing on of the worst radio shows in existence ...own it

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Oh good Jesus, the forced fake laughing is back, I cannot understand how a 'stand up comedian' can't tell a story or be able to find humour in simple things, I've a wireless earbud in one ear this morning cause my boss isn't in til later and I am actually listening to 96fm, and as much as Ross Browne annoys me, he is quick witted and himself and KC have a nice easy banter that is next level compared to the 3 gowls on red

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I cannot get over a woman of her age acting like she's 20. Him I can get over the poor child is only doing what he's told 😂 she'll dictate the whole wedding too I'd say because there'll be no church ceremony. Watch this space they'll do a destination wedding so it'll be less obvs she's been married before

ThorsHammer

Looks like we are in for a night of Ciara making an ass of herself with the drink! 96fm seem to be destroying redfm