Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Lads I've had enough of this absolute car crash I'm on the verge of emailing in, they have a complaints email address and I'm so tempted 🤬
It's getting worse by the day I am in bad form every morning over it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I’m fully transitioned over to 2fm now, my kids love Donnacha and Karl so I won’t be switching back…I did love KC back in the day but he’s never been as good again as he was when he presented with Lenny..

ThorsHammer

I find her voice to be very annoying there's zero banter between them compared to Ross or jay back in the day

focusdochas

VIP Member
I hate people like Rob who think they are god’s gift to Ireland. Daithi O Se is the same. His athletics club is pure elitism too. He used the buzzword ‘inclusive’ yet all the kids are neurotypical and no mention of the SO World Games recently. He can do one as far as I’m concerned. Can you tell I adore him 😂

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I'd say they are really struggling tbh, you can hear it in them, there's no chemistry and connection between them at all at all. The station would want to put them and us out of our misery and pull them off air.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I get 2nd hand embarrassment for Ciara taking videos with the hostage, she's so cringe ! She never shares anything about Laura and Robs new pod....I'd say there's no love lost there.
She's putting distance there cause they are speaking out about how they were treated by red, when an actual fact they were treated no different than anyone else on radio, if your numbers are poor and audience feedback is negative, you are gone, simple as.
Ciara was only saved cause she begged and she is now in a slot where simon murdoch is going to absolutely wipe the floor with her.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Rob has confirmed his departure from the sounds of it himself and Laura are hoping to get another gig together.

• Haha

BigMugz

Cathal Heffernan wishing Rob happy fathers day and not his actual dad gives me Sarah Burke and Keet vibes😵

And Ciara not mentioning Fiadhs dad either 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kind of understandable that she wouldn't mention him, especially after some fella years ago revealing on Twitter that he was having an affair with him.

• Wow

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
It's actually worse this show is getting, stink of desperation off it, I wonder will they last beyond 6 months, surely a station would pull the show if they were getting negative feedback? If I was rob I'd put my gold medal to good use and walk as fast as I could away from the situation.

ThorsHammer

They need to make peace with the fact they got the boot and get over it..this constant pity parade of poor us is getting old.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I posted a comment on one of them saying his social media at the time said differently and he pmed me and basically gave me a sob story. I saw him last month in Marina Market when I was meeting a friend and he gave anyone who walked past his table, even for something like the toilet, an evil look.

• Haha
Reactions: 4