Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Ya it seems you need to click yes to the 8 hours and last 24 hour questions, I cleared cookies and did it again with a different email 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JustAsk

I find it very unsettling that Ciara clearly shows the name of her child's school on her grid post. Why would you tell every weirdo on the Internet where your child goes to school? Also she hasn't been with Mark that long and he's in the first day of back to school photo. She seems to want to portray him as her dad when she already has one.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I am mortified looking at the clips of Lauras gig last night, the leaping around the stage doing riverdance and all the characters she does, its like watching a bad kids entertainer. Who would part with money for that shit🙈

• Haha

ThorsHammer

Rob has confirmed his departure from the sounds of it himself and Laura are hoping to get another gig together.
Saw it,tried to claim they had the highest listenership in recent years..my arse! If anything they drew them away! Good riddance

ThorsHammer

Wow she's doing shots with the frightened boyfriend 🥱🥱

God the arrogance of Laura, no sorry love ye were absolutely shit
View attachment 2440075
He looks fed up with the last video 😂

Yeah Laura cause stand up and being an athlete qualify as being necessary to present a radio show! I'd be skeptical that she even sells out shows..she's awful

Beavana

VIP Member
Saw Ciara had put up a cringe collage of the 3 of them as best friends 🤢🤦‍♀️

Look forward to being able to turn on red FM in the morning again

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Ciara said yesterday that they were live from Pairc ui Chaomh morning after Ed!
I heard that ffs what a gowl 😂

One of the lads here has reached peak Karen he just went to what's app in to tell them stfu and they have his number blocked😅

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Sorry now but they are literally begging people today to come with them, even asked a few live on air and they said no. Red FM need to get the message that these 3 are not it for breakfast.

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I've text in to Dave Mac as he is their boss, and in fairness he replied saying they weren't going for craic and banter they wanted a warmth to the show but he did say it's important to get feedback that they welcome it, so at least they are taking on board any comments sent in. But to be honest I need the banter to get me in good form. If I wanted warmth I'd turn on the heating.

Ray definitely only needed Laura for reactions rather than content so she was harmless enough in that regard. But to expect her to step up as a presenter is asking too much of her. And I know it's radio, but her grooming is appalling, you need to be marketable, she's like a knacker most days.

I think on today fm ray is under huge pressure in that slot, he's up against the 2 Johnnie's who have a massive fan base. So he probably sounds different to when he was doing red breakfast from his spare room.

Also pls be prepped for many notifications here between 7&9 when I'm seething at my desk, apologies in advance.
100% agree with all that. Didn’t realise he was up against the two johnnies forgot that was same timeslot.
I often send my husband the insta reels just on about what she has on her. She had a striped top and a polka dot leggings on one day with socks and crocs….Jesus like

They make a balls of instagrand every single morning, Rob cannot read and Ciara keeps interrupting. 🙈
That ciara is a control freak… she can’t help herself and thinks she’s hilarious

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
KC will be off air for about 6 weeks now before he starts back in red as he's moving stations.
Ross and Lorraine will struggle to hold onto the audience if KC gets a strong co host. But if they leave Ciara with him, I think he could be in trouble.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I think she'd be fantastic as a news reporter for. Neils show, shes got a great news voice but tbh i don't think she has the personality for radio presenter

ThorsHammer

The cringe stories have begun with Ciara.. close to 40 and she referring to her other half as her ride or die

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Cringe seeing Ciara and Marky in the Barbie box thinking they are hilarious
That brought the sweat out through me. I'd expect that level of cringe from her, but him posing in a barbie box was too much for me
---
Delighted to see the back of the breakfast show, its been a long 18 months in this office. Fingers crossed revins will be back on news and gone from breakfast when KC arrives

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I've text in to Dave Mac as he is their boss, and in fairness he replied saying they weren't going for craic and banter they wanted a warmth to the show but he did say it's important to get feedback that they welcome it, so at least they are taking on board any comments sent in. But to be honest I need the banter to get me in good form. If I wanted warmth I'd turn on the heating.

My kids LOVED ray. Listened every morning on the way to school, used to be giving out getting out of the car coz they wanted to listen to him… so one day we were on a bit of a drive after 3 so said I’d throw on Tay on today fm for them…my kids refused to believe me that it was ray Foley. Wouldn’t accept that it was him at all 😂 so he’s deffo fine something with his voice/tone. Think he’s not being himself in the new job.. whereas he came across genuine on the breakfast show?

He made Laura bearable I think….

And as for the insta videos they post….Jesus

Edit… *ray *done something. goddamn these fat fingers 🙈

I had it on in the background this morning thinking first day back to school runs we will see what it’s like and the first thing I heard was jooolie pissed as a fart roaring and Laura telling every bit of the concert. Turned it off after that
Ray definitely only needed Laura for reactions rather than content so she was harmless enough in that regard. But to expect her to step up as a presenter is asking too much of her. And I know it's radio, but her grooming is appalling, you need to be marketable, she's like a knacker most days.

I think on today fm ray is under huge pressure in that slot, he's up against the 2 Johnnie's who have a massive fan base. So he probably sounds different to when he was doing red breakfast from his spare room.

Also pls be prepped for many notifications here between 7&9 when I'm seething at my desk, apologies in advance.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ThorsHammer

Imagine being at a wedding yet spending all your time uploading photosb and videos of you and your fella like a stage 10 clinger

CantstandJulie

Laura is the least funniest person in the world and so dull it’s just not for her! She does have a face for radio however

• Haha