Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Well I would say its most likely the latter. Its a huge blow not to be shortlisted and they did out together an audio package for it.
But I don't think the station have a penny so they'll run with this lineup for as long as they can.
Neil is effectively keeping the station afloat, if he decides to retire, he can lock up on the way out cause the station wont survive without him in its current state.
Breakfast is their flagship show after Neil and its haemorraging listeners and no imro nod. That should tell them all they need to know.

Reactions: 4

JustAsk

As far as I know, she got married summer 2014, had her baby summer 2015 and he was with his new partner by summer 2016. He's married for the last 2 years or so. I know she's a head wreck but that must have been traumatic so I hope this works out for her. Can't help but feel she wants to prove something and is just desperate for her 'happily ever after.'

• Wow

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
No I would doubt it. If any station broadcast from there it'll be 96fm, they were guests of Aiken that's why they broadcast from Dublin.

When I was WFH I used to listen to PJ and Jim on classic hits, and then on radio nova, absolutely brilliant, but it's red fm all the way in here

Omg Jesus the forced laughter and telling each other their stories are priceless or hilarious and they are anything but. It's embarrassing

Last edited:

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I think that info won't really be available to us til end of the year, figures are out in a few weeks but red will use any losses there as an excuse of its a new show it needs time to bed in the real test is the next 2 quarters, there'll be nowhere to hide there.

But also I'll hit the deck if they have a gain, I'm weary from them in the morning, but most people I know who were red listeners have switched off breakfast, I just don't have that luxury in the office.

ThorsHammer

My sister goes to her gym whereby apparently they've put up notices around the gym not to be recording on the gym floor...seems our Ciara thinks she's exempt

• Wow

Kingsway

It sounds like none of this has been thought through and with no time to plan properly, it was announced last week I think? Is taking place this Friday and they are now saying if people are worried about getting the day off work Rob Heffernan will call their boss live on air to talk them into it - who in their right mind would be comfortable with that

• Wow

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
The lack of anything on IG from Ciara seems telling enough πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Cringe haha, when you look at 2fm breakfast, they had a boat party last night for their birthday, its on Doireann, Carl and Donncha stories, packed and the Corona's were there playing, looked like great craic!

• Wow

Gowanhavetae

So, he is back with Victoria this morning, it's refreshing not to have Ross speaking over him every minute!

Edit: KC is back.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I am literally itching to text in this morning to tell them move on from Ed Sheeran, they are heavily dependent on him being in Cork for content all week it's pathetic

• Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
Did Ciara "they" decide on a date? Fucking sick shit of their engagement rubbish already 😴🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Beavana

VIP Member
I thought for a bit that he had gotten away from her πŸ˜” #freemark.t-pain2

Ps he plays rugby (in case didn't know)

• Haha

ThorsHammer

My god she's painful and pretty much a loser..her life revolves around Mark the puppet...there has to be a bit of simple in him aswell..I couldn't think of anything worse than losing and having the other half shove a camera in Ur face to smile

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I just listened to the neil song, sorry now but who is advising them, what a load of shit. Anyway they will be in the aldi car park of somewhere tomorrow at 6am broadcasting I'm sure there'll be a huge crowd, esp as the store doesn't open til 9πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Jesus christ lads. First they perform a song together to try and get people to go on the school tour which was pathetic, then they have Laura's friend from cahoots tadhg hickey on doing instagrand/plugging his stage show. Can they not even get a listener to play the quiz?
Guaranteed the bus on Fri will be packed with their family and friends cause I'd say there isn't a listener wants to go.