Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a tooth abscess, she's not dying what's with all the get well messages cringe

Reactions: 1
New update. Trying for another baby this year
even tho the neighbour is a stalker gem won’t have teeth and have 5 cats

• Haha
On the risings 22
Crying cos they can’t get any higher.
So disgustingly ungrateful for the mugs that have spent money

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On the risings 22
Crying cos they can’t get any higher.
So disgustingly ungrateful for the mugs that have spent money
Ive noticed the take my meth with videos have stopped and its all about battles, rising stars and money now. I unfollowed them a while ago because of the change. They seemed genuine at first but now they’re just money oriented

Reactions: 3
They’ve never been genuine all this is a complete show and just manipulation for money

Yeah guys it’s all about being positive and spreading awareness guys please give us your money guys
It used to be about that, now ifs all about battles, gifts and the risings and weekly’s. Ive noticed the daily come yake my meth with me videos stopped a while back and they don’t speak or raise awareness about addiction anymore. Sad really because it was a good page to begin with

It used to be about that, now ifs all about battles, gifts and the risings and weekly’s. Ive noticed the daily come yake my meth with me videos stopped a while back and they don’t speak or raise awareness about addiction anymore. Sad really because it was a good page to begin with
Because they’ve signed with an agency - which is what they wanted - but now having to work to pay for that.

You are right, no meth taking or this is day X Of being clean. Totally gone off what they were initially about and now just rinsing team kgs for what they can.

Their fake tan really annoys me,how they can look in the mirror and think yeah that looks good is beyond me.

Both battling while she’s laid in a hospital bed 🤦‍♀️ “we just need one rose for the doubles” Absolutely embarrassing. The nurses must be mortified at this pair of clowns.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Both battling while she’s laid in a hospital bed 🤦‍♀️ “we just need one rose for the doubles” Absolutely embarrassing. The nurses must be mortified at this pair of clowns.
They should be stricter on people live streaming in hospital. As a health professional is makes me so angry. Confidential patient information being discussed, people in their most undignified hour, upset families around. Zero respect for others, and if you’re well enough to engage in TikTok’s lives you don’t need to be there.

• Heart
They should be stricter on people live streaming in hospital. As a health professional is makes me so angry. Confidential patient information being discussed, people in their most undignified hour, upset families around. Zero respect for others, and if you’re well enough to engage in TikTok’s lives you don’t need to be there.

My grandpa was in hospital when I was 20 and both parents lived abroad at the time (and my step gran basically got decision/information paralysis) so I had to do a lot of the thinking. The few times I asked if I could phone my dad to ask what he would do, we had to go into the family room and shut the door so that no one else overheard the decisions we were making! One time I was standing by the nurses station in floods of tears on the phone and I remember being raging at the nurses to getting me to move. Looking back now I get it but at the time I was just raging at the world 😅

I don’t think live streaming would even have occurred to me

• Heart