Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My grandpa was in hospital when I was 20 and both parents lived abroad at the time (and my step gran basically got decision/information paralysis) so I had to do a lot of the thinking. The few times I asked if I could phone my dad to ask what he would do, we had to go into the family room and shut the door so that no one else overheard the decisions we were making! One time I was standing by the nurses station in floods of tears on the phone and I remember being raging at the nurses to getting me to move. Looking back now I get it but at the time I was just raging at the world 😅

I don’t think live streaming would even have occurred to me
Bless you, for 99% of the population social media is the last thing on peoples minds however there are a certain criteria who live stream simply for attention. It’s sick.

Reactions: 1
Police hav been called to their house for partying and noise complaints from neighbours.
All the neighbour's “bully and stalk” them lmao they still can’t see the errors of their ways … over 100+ people in n out their lives over the past year but they are never the problem… hmmmm something fishy going on here n it’s not gem gems downstairs

Reactions: 3
10 month old cat just given birth to 4 kittens making a total of 9 cats in the house not a job in sight

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Well they’ve upped their begging game!! Now set up a go fund me for £5000 for a new place to live!!!! Absolutely disgusting

• Wow
Well they’ve upped their begging game!! Now set up a go fund me for £5000 for a new place to live!!!! Absolutely disgusting

That’s disgusting!!! They even said on live the other day “I’m not letting them run us out we’re gunna stay here another year”
That’s actually so sickening taking more money from hard working people. Pure beggers

Imagine creating a go fund me pretending to be someone who cares about them when it tells you gemma senter created this herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh girls so dumb

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine creating a go fund me pretending to be someone who cares about them when it tells you gemma senter created this herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh girls so dumb
How embarrassing.
Its an absolute piss take, they both rake it in on benefits and gifts on tiktok and they also have kittens theyll be selling too and they still have the audacity to ask for £5000!!! Stop scrounging, begging and getting everyone else to pay for everything and pay to move house yourselves from all the cash youre raking in. Lets be honest theyll be getting in more money each month than most working 40 plus hours. If gemma stopped getting fillers and nails theres more money to move house. Honestly infuriates me how these people sit begging and getting others to fund their lifestyles. People are going without just to put food on the table and pay bills so im sure they’ll be capable of going without to move house, especially if theyre that desperate to move!

Reactions: 4
How embarrassing.
Its an absolute piss take, they both rake it in on benefits and gifts on tiktok and they also have kittens theyll be selling too and they still have the audacity to ask for £5000!!! Stop scrounging, begging and getting everyone else to pay for everything and pay to move house yourselves from all the cash youre raking in. Lets be honest theyll be getting in more money each month than most working 40 plus hours. If gemma stopped getting fillers and nails theres more money to move house. Honestly infuriates me how these people sit begging and getting others to fund their lifestyles. People are going without just to put food on the table and pay bills so im sure they’ll be capable of going without to move house, especially if theyre that desperate to move!
Stop buying energy drinks and weed, use ur tik tok money for this, begging all the time - moaning the team is tit, then the best team.

Only raised £5 so be bitching about that 🤣

This post is so clearly littered with the result of a find/replace from 'we' to 'the girls': it's so unnatural!

By the looks of things they’ve taken down the go fund me, as i can’t find it now. it obviously didnt take off the way they were expecting it too.
---
Have you looked at the wish list? What an absolute piss take!!

Not with an agency anymore, obviously having to make effort to show up every day was too much 🤣

spinning it saying they were pushed into doing things they didn’t want and people didn’t show up for them

Go fund me raised £30 🤣

Not with an agency anymore, obviously having to make effort to show up every day was too much 🤣

spinning it saying they were pushed into doing things they didn’t want and people didn’t show up for them

Go fund me raised £30 🤣
People didnt show up for them? More like people weren’t gifting like they wanted. Im glad theyre starting to fall off the app. Their downfall is happening very slowly and im here for it ☺
---

Go fund me raised £30 🤣
Im glad the go fund me did so poorly, they expect everything handed to them on a plate and expect everyone to pay for everything for them. They can afford nights away, cosmetics, weed etc, which are all luxuries not necessities. If they were that desperate to move theyd give up the luxuries for a while

• Heart
People didnt show up for them? More like people weren’t gifting like they wanted. Im glad theyre starting to fall off the app. Their downfall is happening very slowly and im here for it ☺
---

Im glad the go fund me did so poorly, they expect everything handed to them on a plate and expect everyone to pay for everything for them. They can afford nights away, cosmetics, weed etc, which are all luxuries not necessities. If they were that desperate to move theyd give up the luxuries for a while
Exactly this!

Lip fillers, energy drinks, 170 cats. probs wanted £5k to take the wife on holiday cos she’s never been…