Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread! ‘Celebrating 10th anniversary, Grabby barley out of nursery’ is my contribution

Reactions: 4
She’s such a child, her idea of a ‘fancy’ restaurant is an all you can eat buffet. And that as two grown adults they have to ask for vouchers from their parents so they can go. Tragic

Reactions: 18
How about -
Rebeccaloves__#53: up at 5 to beat the crowds, in her clown shoes and frumpy shrouds.

Reactions: 16
What the fuck is that 10 things post all about. We DON'T need to see the repeat fucking photos...

I couldn't give a shit about:

1. The green jacket from vinted... Monty Don wants his jacket back

2. That the FRKs are playing with balloons in the back garden and gearing up for 'party season'

3. Do we REALLY need to see AGAIN the photo of the nearly 5 year old F. Stompy stuffed in the fucking double buggy from a previous trip to the zoo

4. 🥱 the freebie velvet crown that R. Atlas will be wearing for his birthday along with the stripey top in less than a month's time

5. going to a book shop... BUT not any book shop... it's most beautiful bookshop in the world? God give me fucking strength!!!

6. That grabby is wearing Jeans in June... who gives a fuck!

7. "My " until he goes rogue like his big sister

8 & 9. Your lovely day out to all the places you visit every fucking week

10. And finally, photographing the FRKs eating the slop breakfast

How is anyone with half a brain cell thinking that this... wet lettuce, freeloading, non-working, non-functional fucked up groomed twerp. Is inspirational with her repeative weirdo daily routines etc,. etc

Reactions: 24
I can’t even be arsed to look at her feed at the moment. She’s so predictable and you’ve summed it up perfectly

Reactions: 13
Just been to look ... my god she's dreary ... my thoughts for Grabby
  1. get your fucking huge child out of the buggy - she looks ridiculous - how can you not see it??
  2. The jacket looks shit - you really need to get some tailored / well fitted clothes.
  3. Are you really still doing the 'stare at the wall/floor/middle distance pose ... you are so basic
  4. In your 'school party era' - what does this even mean?
  5. No one, literally no one, cares about allotment content
  6. Stop calling them kiddos
  7. i don't' care how big/small/excited your children are ... and nor does anyone beyond your immediate family.

Reactions: 14
I looked because you did she’s so fucking boring! Who goes to an allotment before school?! Also her nails look naff and why is she dressed like a toddler?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I looked because you did she’s so fucking boring! Who goes to an allotment before school?! Also her nails look naff and why is she dressed like a toddler?

Though it was Freya holding the berries at first

Omg the garlic clove chewing for toothache . I feel sorry for the poor dentist who sees her tomorrow with her rancid garlic breath!

I bet she'll get prescribed antibiotics but Ben will think he knows better and will prescribe her some weird 'natural' concoction involving nettles and some shit from their allotment or something.

I too thought it was Freya holding the berries! Why does Grabby insist on dressing like a child? Actually that's a rhetorical question, it's obviously for Ben's pAED0 preferences.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.