Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm, is this an undisclosed #ad 🤔 And... who the duck has butter beans, sweetcorn, peppers, cherry tomatoes as a side?!? HELLO... Garlic bread, wedges and a salad 🤦🏻 I'm surprised the brick of sick wasn't there too 🤢

Screenshot_20240427-051419~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mmmm, is this an undisclosed #ad 🤔 And... who the duck has butter beans, sweetcorn, peppers, cherry tomatoes as a side?!? HELLO... Garlic bread, wedges and a salad 🤦🏻 I'm surprised the brick of sick wasn't there too 🤢

View attachment 2900042
This picture is peak Grabby! She’s wrestled with her conscience over one freezer pizza and has finally conceded that it’s ok cos it’s UPF free but has to make that clear to us lest we think she’s some kind of SAVAGE feeding her kids food from a packet!

She then serves it up with five different types of veg for a side but not as a nice salad, just five random things in order to force more veg inside her kids to offset the frozen pizza.

This picture is so sad, not only to think that they eat butter beans with a pizza but that’s she clearly still got some form of controlling eating disorder and needs help.

Eating frozen pizza is fine every now and again, I would hate to be inside her brain, it must be frazzled with the self flagellation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also adding in the latest culinary concoction which looks as bad as she does 😂
That flapjack looks like dog sick 🤢
---

View attachment 2900042
Any adult who says "yummy" makes me want to barf 🤮 also, those sides are ridiculous!! Why not make an actual salad if she wants to give them some veg, just 2 drained tins of sweetcorn and butter beans and she thinks she's the next Jamie Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The block of after school sick and the pile of dressing up clothes (the rail has probably buckled under there!) she’s just so manky. I know she usually makes home baked goods for the teachers at the end of term (when it’s time) but I just hope they go straight in the bin for the safety of all. She’s fifty shades of filth. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure Raffys got a delightful cauliflower smoothie there too with his butter beans 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Inspirational- Open a can of butter beans and sweet corn and tip them into a bowl!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2900042
Whats that yellow substance in the white bowl? Looks like melted butter or an egg yolk?!

That brick of sick in the other story is one of the most unappetising things I've ever seen in my life. Just give her a banana or some snack a jacks or something ffs. Poor Freya will eventually become the laughing stock of her class, she'll get to year 6 and still be shoved in a stinky double buggy being forced to eat what appears to be frozen vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whats that yellow substance in the white bowl? Looks like melted butter or an egg yolk?!

That brick of sick in the other story is one of the most unappetising things I've ever seen in my life. Just give her a banana or some snack a jacks or something ffs. Poor Freya will eventually become the laughing stock of her class, she'll get to year 6 and still be shoved in a stinky double buggy being forced to eat what appears to be frozen vomit.
I bet that’s rapeseed oil in the bowl. You can use it for dipping. That will be her new obsession

Reactions: 4
Surely that's not enough food for either one of those kids?
My kids would have been ravenous if that's all they were given. OK, my daughter grew to be 5'10", but still that's not a rounded nutritious meal.

And as a vegetarian/almost vegan I am enormously fond of a butter bean, but not just dumped in a bowl🤣. What is her life?

Reactions: 5
Why does she make out her children are bloody perfect all the time?!?! My children eat all their veg. My children don’t have tantrums. My children don’t have screen time!!!!

Reactions: 9