Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wahaca but make it the one with 50% off. Never not being the biggest cheapskates in Herts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Exclusive and refined "...it's a chain restaurant that sells westernised Mexican food. and she brings it up all the time, along with Leon, like us plebs won't know about it and like she's letting us in on a real foodies insider tip 😂

She is COMPLETELY batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Exclusive and refined "...it's a chain restaurant that sells westernised Mexican food. and she brings it up all the time, along with Leon, like us plebs won't know about it and like she's letting us in on a real foodies insider tip 😂

She is COMPLETELY batshit.
Would love to see her tackle some proper hardcore Mexican food. Her head would fall off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to see her tackle some proper hardcore Mexican food. Her head would fall off
She'd have to let the *whispers* Mexicans cook it. She'd need Ben to protect her , like when she encountered *whispers* Asians buying cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loooool … refined Mexican chain restaurant. I can’t breathe.
someone alert Posh &Becks in case they need a date night recommendation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How warm has it been down south in the last week because it’s been freezing and rainy in the Midlands!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m similar weather zone to her. We had 2 nice warm days a fortnight ago and it’s been wintry again ever since. It hailed today.

Reactions: 7
It’s definitely not prancing through fields of oil seed rape in a white dress weather up here!!!
Whilst the rape seed fields look pretty I’m definitely not throwing on a white dress and having a photo shoot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm local. Those fields are heavy with mud and not at all dreamy to walk in. It's like winter came back and said "AND ANOTHER THING" so no, not prancing weather down here

Reactions: 9
It’s Friday. Why is she still sharing stuff from last weekend? Is that why they cram so much in, to give a weeks worth of content?

Reactions: 6