Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her obsession with pretending it’s all sunny and warm on her insta when in fact it’s been effing Baltic, and everyone is moaning about having to still wear their winter coats is batshit crazy.
Who is she doing this for?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks absolutely awful in these pics. What is she doing - the clothes, the sunglasses the hair. A mess.

Reactions: 7
Who makes a pilgrimage to wahaca? It’s an easy work lunch spot and nothing else.
I've never been to a Wahaca probably because the nearest one(s) are in London.

BLEURGHHHHHHHHHH 🤮 🐄 💩
... WHO in the duck would think "Oh... I'll have the cowshit diarrhoea" for lunch 🤢🤮🤮 I'm all for trying new things but visually, that's making me feel sick in my mouth x10

I’m similar weather zone to her. We had 2 nice warm days a fortnight ago and it’s been wintry again ever since. It hailed today.
Ditto in East Anglia, I'm itching to get outside to do some garden tidying up but it's just been too 🥶 and windy.

And does Grabby think that no where else bar her neck of the woods, has big ole fields of rapeseed and wooded areas of bluebells 🤔 I cannot believe people are asking her where the rapeseed fields are 😳 I'm sure the farmer will be bleeping chuffed to bits with instagram idiots stomping on his crops because they want the replicate grabby 🤦🏻

• Haha
The amount of people wanting directions to the fields of oil seed rape 🙈 I despair, I really do. What do they think they're going to do when they get there? They're as batshit as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Grabiltha, the epitome of a trend ruiner. As soon as she got one of those sling bags from Uniqlo I knew the trend was done.
She has the worst posture and the worst fashion sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her obsession with pretending it’s all sunny and warm on her insta when in fact it’s been effing Baltic, and everyone is moaning about having to still wear their winter coats is batshit crazy.
Who is she doing this for?
Never not living seasonally

It’s a basic weaning recipe for babies called porridge fingers and it tastes like plastic porridge. Howling but also eye rolling at her branding it as an “Oat bar” 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13