Rebeccaloves__#52 watching TV seasonally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the trawling all the way to London to go to playgrounds? I mean do they not have playgrounds in Watford? Oh wait a sec, they aren’t ‘Insta worthy’ enough! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What size is Raffys coat in her latest reel? How is she not embarrassed?! He looks absolutely bleeping ridiculous!
Worse is isn't that the one she bragged about getting at a car boot sale last week for a pound?
---
I don’t get the trawling all the way to London to go to playgrounds? I mean do they not have playgrounds in Watford? Oh wait a sec, they aren’t ‘Insta worthy’ enough! 🙄
Yeah her kids "favourite" playground just happens to be the one in Primrose Hill with the backdrop of insta worthy pink houses behind it 🙄

• Haha
Wow Grabby, FREE playgrounds, groundbreaking. They are all free you dick head, that’s the point of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
so the weekend just gone they dragged the kids into London again? And at what time to catch it so quiet? So fecking exhausting doing stuff for the gram

Reactions: 9
Must be lovely for people who live locally to have their local playgrounds taken over by people like grabby who come for the gram. It must be busy enough with tourists as it is.

Reactions: 7
Took her kids to the park and spent the whole time filming them for the gram. Those poor kids

Reactions: 14
She’s utterly bleeping tragic.

I don’t know Watford well but my sil lives next door to Cassiobury Park which is lovely and has a great kids playground we used to go to, not to mention a mini train. Why the duck would you schlep up to Ldn at who knows what o’clock every other weekend?

Reactions: 12
She’s utterly bleeping tragic.

I don’t know Watford well but my sil lives next door to Cassiobury Park which is lovely and has a great kids playground we used to go to, not to mention a mini train. Why the duck would you schlep up to Ldn at who knows what o’clock every other weekend?
Her entire existence is Instagram. It really is tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Theres even a farm/exotic sanctuary at Cassiobury Park, and a newish water park / splash park, free last time I went. Never mind the lovely playgrounds in the surrounding villages of KL that I have used for the last 15 years with my own kids. I would not venture to Primrose Hill for a playground for love nor money when we have so many lovely spaces closer by. That's a day out, not a trip to the park.

Reactions: 11
Poor raffy can’t even play without Grabby filming him and add linking. I have to say though playing with sand? On the worktop? Nah

Reactions: 13
When, for the love of God, is she going to remove the reception age child from the buggy? I've never seen anything like it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
When, for the love of God, is she going to remove the reception age child from the buggy? I've never seen anything like it.
Came here to say exactly that ,
take that almost 5 year old out of that pram , she looks absolutely ridiculous 😡

Reactions: 18
She's proven how uncultured she is that she counts Wahaca as "good food"and to add the Paddington one seems more "refined" is hilariously cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wahaca Paddington: one seriously refined London restaurant. With the doors of Le Gavroche sadly closed forever surely this will be competing for the new top spot.

Attachments

• Haha