Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused about the colours on her grid - there’s a random bright orange one, what’s that all about?! 🤷
Plus, quite frankly, the freckly arm photo this morning has put me off my breakfast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We noticed our kids’ behaviour is really impacted by tv, gentle or not, and the arguing over what to watch and moaning when it has to be turned off makes it almost not worth it. As a result we go through no TV phases. They’re not seasonal though and I’d never announce it to random people just to feel superior (making ridiculous commitments like no TV all summer lol - won’t even let the kids watch the Olympics?).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘I really luv havin fikshun books for somefink a bit juicier’ I beg your pardon? What is she, what is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘A long drive by myself……’?! Oh Grabby you kidder 😂 You do duck all by yourself be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘A long drive by myself……’?! Oh Grabby you kidder 😂 You do duck all by yourself be honest!
One day in the not so distant future, I predict all the pennies will drop for our poor Grabetha regarding her groomed existence and she’ll go on a long drive, and keep going! Hope the Bookbeat app will keep her occupied.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.