Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit on that day out is so ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed to be seen out with her if I knew her and I'm not someone who generally cares what others wear. She looks like she's going to some weird 'dress like a twee toddler' themed party. The bleeping huge collar, the trainer socks, the velcro trainers that scream 'I haven't learned to tie my laces yet'.

Reactions: 16
How she thinks anything about her life is aspirational is beyond me- no thank you. Her dress sense has just got worse over the years. Fifty shades of shart these days…

Reactions: 12
Those soft play balls all touching your face after everyone is jumping all over them with shoes on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her outfit on that day out is so ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed to be seen out with her if I knew her and I'm not someone who generally cares what others wear. She looks like she's going to some weird 'dress like a twee toddler' themed party. The bleeping huge collar, the trainer socks, the velcro trainers that scream 'I haven't learned to tie my laces yet'.
She reminds me of Andy Pandy in that get up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ll also probably remember the many photos their mother post online of them looking bedraggled, sickly and with filthy fingernails whilst she stood with her feet in different counties dressed in adult rompers…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s literally the start of April and Easter was in March: it rains in the UK. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with life revolving round perfect weather

Reactions: 13
That reel all I can think of is her telling those kids to keep up the pace cos mamas got to get her 20k steps in!

Reactions: 6
Shame I’ll have to unfollow Magic cat publishing, unused to like them. They partnered with bearwood.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ive reported her to the ASA for the Balloon Ad, fed up of her doing it all the time. (not a follower btw, just watch from afar :))

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that their planning application put in 18 months ago for a 2nd storey extension (bedroom) has been refused -again!! So poor Waffs is stuck in the corridor for a while yet......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that their planning application put in 18 months ago for a 2nd storey extension (bedroom) has been refused -again!! So poor Waffs is stuck in the corridor for a while yet......
They just won’t give it up will they, it’s obvious that they’re never going to get permission, but of course Ben knows best and persists with it!

Reactions: 13
I suspect they’ll take it to Appeal because Ben knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interestingly the council has added this informative to the delegated report

It’s a comprehensive report and I think Benpaedo would struggle to convince the Planning Inspector that the Council has reached the wrong decision.

P.s I’m a planning officer for a London Borough!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

It’s a comprehensive report and I think Benpaedo would struggle to convince the Planning Inspector that the Council has reached the wrong decision.

Too funny. Maybe they will move now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So basically Ben didn’t work with the council or the planning officer on the application prior to submissions.
He’s done it on the cheap
---
Too funny. Maybe they will move now.
Given the current state of the place and bodge diy I think they would struggle to sell it for much more than they bought it for.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.