Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly the council has added this informative to the delegated report

It’s a comprehensive report and I think Benpaedo would struggle to convince the Planning Inspector that the Council has reached the wrong decision.

P.s I’m a planning officer for a London Borough!
I wonder if he has been difficult with the council? After all, he knows best.

Reactions: 9
Council has really preempted any further discussion, appeals or new applications.

They’ll move. Becky has hinted at it before and she is going to struggle for travel content once she has two children in school.

Reactions: 12
That paragraph reads that the council are tired to tit of the Sterlings - can you imagine how pompous and overbearing BP would be!! Turning up there with his salmon shorts and rolled up sleeves “Don’t you know I’m an expert in planning/horticulture/gynaecology/Sherpas/teenage girls”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Ginger Whinger and Basic Becky must be the most hated couple in the village

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of this kitchen 🤮 Why doesn't she wash dirty muddy items in the utility room sink, it's no wonder they get ill. She clearly hasn't cleaned those taps in ages, if ever. The floor 🤮 the cupboards 🤮 it's all so grubby Grabby 🤮
You just know the utility room sink will be 10x worse then this, probably piled high with all kinds of tit and unusable

Reactions: 5
Poor kiddos , and what in the hell is that slop on a plate looks so unappetising 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Let's hope Disney plus don't offer her some work in the next 6 months then! She won't be able to fulfil that if the kids aren't allowed to watch TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why ??? she loves tv why can’t they watch tv? She’s on her phone 24/7 - she’s such a hypocrite… do as I say, not as I do.
And what exactly is ‘gentle tv’ ???
Thank god i don’t know her irl … we’d 100% have a row, she’s such a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.