Rebeccaloves__#50 She’s blocked my dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perching them on the edge of a literal fire holding marshmallows for a photo , but the marshmallows are he real danger.

So she's literally only cooking s'mores for the gram, I bet they aren't even allowed eat them in these "carefully supervised bites" 🤢 🙄could she be any more insufferable?
Exactly that. They’re only allowed marshmallows in “Cali”, by the tRaDiTiOnAl fire pit. At home it’s cauliflower (or is it “cauli”) lollies and collagen smoothies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories, so she took them shopping, to play areas and ‘down time’. Yeah, great ‘parenting’ replacement for school 🙄
---
I don’t know what they’re supposed to have learned on this holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really irks me that someone so genuinely tit at everything has managed to land m&s ads and multiple gifted products/holidays. I mean I know this is the case for influencers in general but at least most influencers make an effort to make SOMETHING look aspirational, whether it's fashion or makeup or interiors. Literally anything Grabby posts looks like a pile of crap, as does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's a special kind of dick head that puts her toddler and 5 yo on a blanket with tassles on the edge of a fire pit just to get a picture for the gram. It'd take two seconds for Stompy there to throw a fist and for her brother to wobble backwards.

Who in their right minds would pose their kids like this?

View attachment 2743454
And in the same caption, worry about children choking on marshmallows and popcorn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories, so she took them shopping, to play areas and ‘down time’. Yeah, great ‘parenting’ replacement for school 🙄
---
I don’t know what they’re supposed to have learned on this holiday.
But they went to the zoo!!! They were Cali giraffes! Very different from the Whipsnade giraffes they go see pretty much every weekend.
It was NOT a holiday, OK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I must say she looks much healthier in that vid than she ever does recently.

Reactions: 14
That M&S video is awful! She looks and sounds about 13yo. 'Bedrooms I've designed over the years'! What like choosing a Strawberry Shortcake theme when you were five? 😂 The horrible Hinch grey, frows and texture. GRIM GRIM GRIM.

Was just looking at the Kedgleys' accounts out of curiosity, was Ben their accountant before he groomed Becky? Would love to know her income from 'influencing' (I use that term extremely loosely) and find it interesting that she doesn't have her own company.
She does have her own company. Called something like R&R Media, doesn't she?

Reactions: 4
I like how she has shoehorned her catchphrase "it's always my favourite" at the end. Everything her favourite... "favourite museum, favourite gelato, favourite shop, favourite sunset". Her vocabulary is truly awful, she talks like she's 5 or 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next thread title needs to have both:
parenting in Cali on repeat and blending Cauli smoothies on repeat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone hurry and make a new thread before admin do it and we don't get a title

Reactions: 5
Can someone hurry and make a new thread before admin do it and we don't get a title
Im sure there was a combo flying around of two suggestions, but now I can't find it.
It was something along the lines of
'Parenting abroad, you do you depending on what you value'

Reactions: 2
Rebranding a stain as a mark 😆😆😆

that nurturedchildhood account is tragic - she comments on every single one of Becky’s posts

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cali parenting, cauli slop, agree with what I value or I'll throw a strop would absolutely be her mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.