Rebeccaloves__#50 She’s blocked my dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t get it, any of it. Her pweirdo husband, her enabling parents, her filthy house and scruffy drugged up kids. Her lack of awareness of absolutely anything in the world outside of her weirdly curated ig squares on repeat. This is a woman whose favourite colour is texture! she’s as thick as mince and should be saving every penny she makes selling her dirty tat on vinted to pay for her kid’s therapists because they’ll certainly need them.
The texture thing gets me every time! How someone from M and S didn't say "um thanks for the reel but texture isn't a colour so please change that"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s back on Vinted. Selling grubby clothes again, as well as plates, etc that for some reason I think were #gifted, but I might be mis-remembering. Anyhoo, she must have another holiday to pay for so she’s been scrabbling in the back of the dirty wardrobes dragging out things that most of us would have consigned to the rag box.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would a mark come out in the sunshine? What am I missing?!!!:unsure:
The sun can have a bleaching effect on clothes, so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility, but imagine trying to sell it with that stain anyway, just use it as a rag, Grabs. 🤢 Maybe she should have taken it to Cali with her to get rid of the stain rather than trying to sell it to us povvos who might not see the sun unless we get a good summer over here.

It's a special kind of dick head that puts her toddler and 5 yo on a blanket with tassles on the edge of a fire pit just to get a picture for the gram. It'd take two seconds for Stompy there to throw a fist and for her brother to wobble backwards.

Who in their right minds would pose their kids like this?

Screenshot_2024-02-08-10-08-00-83_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

😂 Never fails to crack me up! I cringe for her.
Oh god it's so bad. Even aside from the 'my favourite colour is texture' bit, she sounds like a robot, her outfit and makeup is awful, and the bed looks tit at the end.

“A decade+ of adventures”. The same adventures. On repeat.
How is it an adventure when you repeat your holidays down to the minutest detail, even down to the same pics of the same cactus!

"Juggling with real life again" 🤣🤣🤣 oh do duck off!!!

... 6 am early walks
... Sloop breakfast
... Arranging bulbs for the gram
... Selling soiled vintage kiddy clothing
... Holiday spam

Blah, blah, blah

How about getting a real job, grabby. That's real life, you delusional twit waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just caught up on her latest stories, did I catch that right, she went to an exercise class at 5am?!! On holiday?! WTAF? Personally I like to spend my hols knocking back Rose, eating at nice restaurants, maybe reading a book or two and introducing my kids to the actual real culture of the places we visit 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That M&S video is awful! She looks and sounds about 13yo. 'Bedrooms I've designed over the years'! What like choosing a Strawberry Shortcake theme when you were five? 😂 The horrible Hinch grey, frows and texture. GRIM GRIM GRIM.

Was just looking at the Kedgleys' accounts out of curiosity, was Ben their accountant before he groomed Becky? Would love to know her income from 'influencing' (I use that term extremely loosely) and find it interesting that she doesn't have her own company.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘We try to avoid marshmallows’ 😂 either let your kids have them or don’t, Grabs. They aren’t coming to get you on their own, you’re choosing a choking risk because you need a certain shot for the gram. Deluded!

• Haha
  • Angry
The ad is awful and I dont understand how marks and spencer approved it.
The bedding is at odds with the headboard, she makes no sense when she's speaking, the final image is awful and her monotone voice is uninspiring.

Reactions: 8
Avoid marshmallows, dose up on melatonin 🤪
Perching them on the edge of a literal fire holding marshmallows for a photo , but the marshmallows are he real danger.

So she's literally only cooking s'mores for the gram, I bet they aren't even allowed eat them in these "carefully supervised bites" 🤢 🙄could she be any more insufferable?

That bedding in the video is so bad its ugly. Its something I would put on a teenage boys bed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.